Reviews for Egypts Crimson Nile
Requiem of Fire chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
I have been patiently awaiting an update to this story. It is one of my favorite crossovers.

I just want you to know that you have someone who really enjoys your work and is looking forward to future updates!

-ROF
Saturn's Spawn chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Ew, another Hondo? Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hm, I wonder how Bakura's going to take the news? Love the chapter. Sophomore year started. It already feels weird being back in school. I hope your first year starts (or will start) well. Best of luck.
Moi Fah chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Hmm, I wonder what Bakura doesn't know! (insert evil grin and chuckle) Anyhoo, nice update!
Sailor Ra chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
(sweat drop) Tenshi you haven't changed I see.

I like it. Update soon! SEe ya and have a good time at the fair!
SpartanGamer2013 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Nice update! I'm going to laugh when Bakura finds out! lol Update soon!

Saturn's Spawn chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I so would have reviewed sooner except I was in California (I couldn't get close to a computer) because my parents wanted to go all the way across the country to get...plants. I don't know why, but everyone in my family HAD to have these plants and all of my cousins and I were like wtf? It's not like they're going to grow legs and save us from a burning fire.

Shadow Saturn: Breathe.

Saturn: (sighs) sorry for my rant. Anyway, Aww, Haruka and Atem have a son! How cute! I kinda feel bad for the kid because we all know Bakura's going to massacre the kid, but oh well, he really should know better than to mess with the king of thieves... and his wife. Great chappy: I can't wait for the next.
lady of love chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
XD i love how all you did for the fluff "insert fluff here" btw, nice 2nd chap! ~,
Moi Fah chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
This is cheap; I want to read more! XD! Oh, and you might want to be little more careful when you spellcheck because sometimes you said her when I think you meant to say he, his, or him. etc.
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Aww, Amara and Atemu had a sun. Hehe, like a fairytale, but let me guess it's soon going to turn into a horror novel, right?

Vegeta: Wife...(blink blink)

Me: (sweat drop) geeze, Vegeta why are you shocked? It's been three years and they got married at the end of the story.

Vegeta: Bakura is my son in law.

Me: HAHAHAH! Life sucks for you! I have a good idea for a story, but I want to get five chapters done before. I got the prologue and chapters are going to be long. HI Tenshi, haven't seen you in awhile. What's up?
SpartanGamer2013 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Yay! You updated! Nice chappy and update as soon as you can!

lady of love chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
::tears of joy:: i'm so glad! i can actually get on fanfic again! nice first chapter, spirit-chan!
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
YAY! AWSOME! Go Hotaru!
SpartanGamer2013 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
You're back! Yay! This chapter was cool! I read the prequel to this and luv it as well. Anyway, update soon!

Serenity Moon2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Sounds interestig so far (though I don't really remember what happened in the other fic).

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lady Xiao chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG!

I about cried when I saw you uploaded the sequel. T.T

So happy!

Update soon! I just love Rei and Hota-chan!

Xx Lady Xiao xX