Reviews for Have You Hugged Your Fonist Lately?
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
now you mention yes yes luke loves hugging especially to asch and guy XDDDD hohoho
jade...lol jade just be greatfuLX D
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Gotta love Jade's defensive position:

"Jade coughed, hands going back in their pockets."

Putting your hands in your pockets makes for such a good pose...and Jade uses it to his advantage! This was a silly piece of fun, and I enjoyed reading it.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Looool!that was so bloody adorable!Ahaha,poor Lukey,got sliced by Asch!I loved the characterisation!Cool work,really cool!
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. Good job.
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Lol, Jade does seem like the kind of guy who'd feel a bit... awkward about a hug. Fun read.
MydKnight chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
LOL. poor luke. _ that was really fun to read!
Night Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
AW!

That was SOO sweet!

* hugs *

-Lilly

(...if you get a chance, would you mind reading, and reviewing, my fics? Thanks!...)
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This was completely amusing. Jade's reaction and what they said about Asch's reaction both cracked me up. This sounds like something Luke'd do in the second half of the game, as well.

Cute!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
XDD I seriously think Jade would freeze up, too! XD That was awesome! XD Hooray for Jade XD
silver dragon15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Great fix. Of course, Asch's attitude to a simple hug would be expected.
TrueShun chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
..hahaha! I could so see that happening!.. poor Jade... he thought he was getting special treatment!... Great job!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Bwahahahaaha! You know, I really can see this happening. Especially the part about Asch XD
Joveesia chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
XDD Haha! Cute! I really liked it 3 Poor Luke XD; Asch really doesn't like human contact alright XD;; Again, great job
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Um... Cute? XD Really, it was! I could just see the rest of the party smirking something like, 'Yay! It's Jade's turn!' XD But I did like it. n_n

Rayestar