Reviews for An Attempt to Tip the Scales
Nadreth chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
It a pity this hasn't been updated in while, because its really good.
3HaH3 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Hi I love this fic is great I can not wait for the next chapter greetings bye
sunshine chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Its been years and you probably are not going to update this but I wish you would. I love the storyline. I love brothers fics. I love Brucas! It would totally rock if you finish this. So please get to it. Please.
sfbxfcb chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Write More!
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I know that you haven't updated this story in years, but I really wanted to tell you how much I love it!

I discovered your story years ago and I was hooked. I always hoped that you would update and I was very disappointed to realize that it would not happen.

Believe it or not, I think that ''An Attempt to Tip the Scales'' is one of the best One Tree Hill's fanfictions I've ever read! The characters are interesting, they seem real and the plot, as well as your writing, is simply wonderful.

So, that's all I wanted to say and I hope that I didn't creep you out with my fondness for your story :P!

Have a nice day,

THE ONE chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
you should try to update more the story really good
findmywaybacktoyou chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
I am seriously loving this story! It is so great to see what could have been! It's something so different, but so extremely well written! The only thing I'm a bit put out by is the Karen/Andy thing.. I was always a Karen/Keith fan.. also, why no Jake? I love him! If we could have some Jaley action if there's no Naley.. sigh... and the Brucas scene in this chapter was just so sweet! Please say it's a Brucas story! And hope to see a chapter up soon!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
oh my god was this like the best au fic I've read of One Tree Hill with all of them in it. update your doing really good. Maybe I could still it from just kidding but really do what you do and up-date soon.

Elle the Evil one
Clare chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Just read all the current chapters of this fic and Im absolutely loving it, I love how the situations/friendships etc are completely different but still completely believable, you have managed to stay very close to character while giving them new lives. A very believable what if. Hope you are planning on continuing with this.
BlueRose chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
Wow. Great story, I hope you continue it. Thank you for not bashing or vilifying any of the characters, 'cause honestly they're all really cool characters. I'd really like to see the Haley/Lucas friendship grow.

Also a few chapters back you mentioned that Haley had a job interview to go to...was it maybe to secure a job at Karen's café? Will we get to see some Haley/Karen interaction, some Haley/Karen/Lucas interaction? Heh, can you tell that (though I like them all) Haley's my favourite?

Alternate universes when well done can be so much fun! I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for sharing.
MyMelodyDreamz chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Aw.. the ending w/ Brucas sounds really kute~~ :D

I love the Laley friendship (or is there more? ahahha.. I would like to see how it develops thou~~ :D) in here as well~~ :D

It's really AU that Nathan is the one in love w/ Peyton, ahhaha.. it's kinda really Lucas-y beggining of 1st season~

I wonder if Naley will develop in this story?

Update soon~
Hoover05 chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Hey this is a good story. I hope you update this story soon
othgirl2010 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Lisa14 chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
loveing this story, more dan and lucus angst please!
LexLuthorSVLucasScottOTH chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
I'm really hoping it turns out that Payton/Nathan get together they make a cute couple and there's rarely any P/N Fics. Same goes with Lucas/Hayley love it if they got together because not enough L/H fics out there.