Reviews for To Forgive And Forget
Apple3 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Nice story, especially how you explored their feelings. The lemon wasn't bad either, stop saying it was bad! I enjoyed the story overall, keep writing loads of other fan fictions :)
Fangirl chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I LOVE ITACHI! HE IS AWESOME! Okay, fangirl rant finished :)
But really, I love him... :)
The story is good, I was really surprised you actually killed him! I know Itachi will be fine as he has killed people before, but I really wonder how Ino will take it... I hope she'll be alright.
Your story is amazing so far, don't stop writing!
Anon chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
The idea of Itachi in a tanning salon cracked me up. it really did. :D
One question: Isn't it complicated just killing someone like that?
Scala789 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
I know it's kinda late to review xD but I found this story absolutely brilliant. Drama, Romance, Hurt and Comfort! All a story needs! :D and first lemon aye, I loved it! Pretty good for a first time.

My regards and what not.

Laterz

Lord Claude Phantomhive.
Lazy to log in chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Wow. That pretty much fucking sucked. What a fucking letdown.

Shitty grammar. Horrible plot. Forgot about certain characters. Poorly written lemon.

Ugh. I was a yuri fan but you ruined it. Use more descriptions. Plan it out better. And fix your goddamn grammar.
yoruichiparamour121 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This entire story was a complete and total let down. I tried to read the whole thing before review. It was fucking terrible from start to finish. The whole thing seemed rushed, especially the 'sex scene' which is usually one of my favorite parts of the story. It just wasn't good at all, very childishly written. I think you said this was yr first story so I'm guessing you've improved tremendously.
yoruichiparamour121 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
This is really really awful
yoruichiparamour121 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This is bad.
Hunter chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
I agree with the first to sentences of this chapter by far that was my favorite part of this story and by the hurt me!
Hunter chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
I REALLY WILL NOT PISS YOU OFF NOW!(says while legs shaking and fear in eyes)
Hunter chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Remind me not to piss you off lol
Hunter chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Sad thing is that actually happens in real life but any way good chapter you wrote it and i almost wanted to cry and i dont cry that easly
ILaviLavi chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
I can help~ 8D a good lemon is descriptive and should use dildos and vibrators and one person should be tied up or a threesome. well, i'm sick and demented, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me XD but that wasn't a bad lemon! It was just your first time!
ILaviLavi chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
PLEASE MAKE MORE LEMONSSSS AND GOD STORY! SO EPIC!
Inferno 54 chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
Great story. however you forgot all about kiba. what about him? anyway ill be looking out for more of your stories