Reviews for The Amazing Hiro and His Educated Trousers
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was pretty funny. And totally true. I read Philip Pullman's trilogy "His Dark Materials" (Golden Compass, Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass) and they deal with multiple worlds too. I'm of the opinion that their are many, many dimesions out there, and they are continuaously multiplying at an exponential rate. Every major desicion, and sometimes minor desicions can alter the track of your life, and that will alter lives around you, and so on. Like ripples from a rock thrown in water. So yeah, I totally believe in parallel Universes.

Loved the story. You managed to mix humour with seriousness. And I nearly killed myself over that last line.
cirana chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
gd fic
Merry Muppet chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very good fic. A real thinker. C:

Funny end, too. xD
Mordicai chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is awesome. A really excellent mini-story, and funny too. Hiro is perfect. Both of him. And that last couple of lines - hilarious.

_
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh... space-time continuum... I get it... I think... Good story, very funny and strange too!
Merlin chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Go Terry Pratchett.

Hiro is cool.

Good story. The characters actually seem like themselves, rather some pathetic attempt at depicting them.
Maeve Morgan chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Okay, seriously? This can't be finished! I want to know what happens next, or before, or even at the same time in this other universe where apparently Peter is the bad guy and Sylar isn't Sylar but simply Gabriel.

Ando and Hiro's discussion was very funny yet understandable. The subject of time-travel and parallel universes usually gives me headaches, but I really enjoyed this and the theory on how Isaac's powers work. Very nicely done. ;)
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hehehe...very funny. I nearly fell out of my chair when I realized that you just had an alternate version of Sylar standing in front of our heroes. And I think you wrote Hiro perfectly. :)

Anyhoo, GREAT fic! :)
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
ahahhahahahah. definitely not what i thought and you should definitely write more. seriously and i i seriously need to stop saying seriously seriously. oh my god there i go again. lol. i cant seem to stop saying seriously, seriously i cant no matter what i try. its weird. lol