Reviews for One Stroke
hotrodngold chapter 23 . 6/24/2008
One, what the hell are 'cloves'?

Two, the falling through a roof thing made me think of Cloud. Ya know, when he still thought he was Zack.
Inarae chapter 44 . 6/11/2008
Very enjoyable. I like the plots of your fics, and I like that you write both het & yaoi...somehow it seems more real to me, like I trust you as a writer more (I know, oddness, but it's true). Your fics are very peaceful and relaxing...I never get the "oh my god" edge-of-my-seat shocked and scared feeling, which I miss a little, but they're fun and cohesive, and I have to say that I value those attributes more. So thank you very much for writing and sharing.

PS: sorry that this is a general review of your fics instead of an individual story-blame yourself for being an interesting enough writer that I wanted to read more immediately instead of writing a review! (Okay, so I'm just a lazy bum. Sorry.)
Karaii chapter 44 . 6/11/2008
Massively awesome fic. I've never loved OCs, much less paired with any main characters, but you pulled it off - brilliantly. I read the yaoi plot line (and the normal one, to see what I'd be missing out on if I'd followed your regular canon) and really enjoyed the way the threesome's relationship turned out. I am also extremely pleased you included Vincent, especially as Sephiroth's father. You got him in character, pin-point.

What a wonderful ride! I truly enjoyed reading this! Though you've said there will be no sequels, I'm still intrigued as to what Sephiroth's son (daughter?) would be like. That would've been interesting...in any case, I loved the ending. Few people can end a fic as well as you did. Congratulations! Thank you for giving us the chance to read such a fantastic story :D
Shinimegami7 chapter 44 . 5/25/2008
Okay... I'll admit... The moment Tessa showed up, I was ready to quit reading... (but I really liked your style) and I decided to stick it out. The story turned out to be phenomenal. I loved it. Mostly because your portrayal of Sephiroth as an actual human and what not. Awesome story. I hope they kick ass and take names... and take over Shinra. Sephiroth definately needs to be like... King of the world or something. Again, awesome story.
funny92 chapter 44 . 5/21/2008
You have no idea how weird it was for me to read this. My name is Tessa. You even spelled it the same way I do. This was really really strange for me, Trust me.

Anyway I loved your story.
kirallie chapter 44 . 5/12/2008
Great story! The idiot actually believed Seph would go along with beign used for breeding? Glad they all survived!
kirallie chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
I feel for poor Jense, I'm needlephobic myself. Once kiscked a doctor where he really didn't want to get kicked before going in to surgery. Not like I meant to kick him, it just happened.
yune chapter 35 . 4/8/2008
I love the part when Cloud knocks out Sephiroth with a fire extinguisher. It's perfect.
G.P. Larue chapter 44 . 4/4/2008
I loved this story it was like a movie in my head. It can stand alone. But I understand there is a bonus out there so off I go.

G.P. Larue chapter 41 . 4/4/2008
Like Father like Son they are adorable. The telepathic thing is really cute. Oh Vince is a proud papa. Precious.

G.P. Larue chapter 36 . 4/3/2008
Poor Sephy and Tessa.

G.P. Larue chapter 35 . 4/3/2008
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I hope that is the worst of it.

G.P. Larue chapter 34 . 4/3/2008