Reviews for Leaf Warriors
Unknown reader chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You name is namikaze minato of the yondaime
RisingMist chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Ah! This is where I stop reading and reviewing your story. Well, for one thing, I've already read the whole of your story before. I just came back to review today. The moment you started using reasons I can't agree with to hold back Naruto's powers and potential and have him kept away from Hinata for convoluted reasons (plausible reasons, but convoluted), I couldn't bring myself to continue reading for a second time. I know you resolve some of these things with time. I know you did a great job with team 7. I know you've done a pretty great job so far. I'm not blaming your writing per se, I'm just saying I don't agree with the spirit of the thing.

If you went on writing, I might come back and review every single chapter, from this point on. However, since that seems extremely unlikely, I'll just leave you with this note of encouragement.

I hope you write more awesome stuff.

Thanks for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I'm not exactly fond of Sasuke, but I do enjoy 'good-Sasuke' fics every once in a while. :) I like what you've done so far and I hope to see Hinata take on a bigger role soon.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Wow! I'm impressed with the turn the story has taken. :) I hope to see great things from you...
RisingMist chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Interesting start :) Yay!
iitrnr chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Good story. Though, I can't believe you just stopped here. Anyway, hope you continue.
aero13 chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
Stupid chicken-ass-haired Uchiha. sigh... anyways I loved it! Update soon please!
Piffsheep chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
Wow! I really love your story, the plot, the writing style... everything I think. I also liked that this was a story with a good Sasuke, instead of all the evil Sasuke's I've read about XD And cool jutsus you made up too .
1920052205 chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
great story. i can't wait for more chapters.

I really like the changes you've made from cannon. I'm going to have to reread the last two chapters because it felt like Sasuke was pretty abrupt in his flare up of jealousy and anger.
tiger982305 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
great story I am looking forward to your next update.
ViperineVampire chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
I was really REALLY hoping Sasuke wouldn't defect. I've read too many fanfics to count where he defected though circumstances may be different. sigh...And I really really liked this fic too...Still, I will reserve judgment depending on whether how Naruto reacts to Sasuke leaving and his reasons for it. Granted, leaving to control the curse seal is definitely one of the better reasons for this same plotline that I've been reading so many times. I can't see much credence in the idea however unless Sasuke can separate the corrupting influence of the curse seal when he goes to level two form and for that, I think his own willpower ain't strong enough (well, too unstable anyway) and Naruto's sealing knowledge would be needed.
The First Kitsukage chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Im a Kage of few words... the plot was good but was ruined by two words... Kazama Arashi... It's Minato Namikaze read the Manga
hermit hideaway chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
I love this story! Although I was about ready to cry at the idea of Sasuke leaving regardless of all he and Naruto have gone through. My only advice for you, besides updating soon please, would be that you would have potentially more reviewers if you were to rewrite the first chapter. I found it to be slightly lacking compared to the rest of your writing and it was only out of boredom that I decided to continue reading in spite of that. The rest of your story is amazing and I love all of the changes that you have made to the original story line to make this your own. I also love your Kakashi inspired Authors Notes. So, please update again soon!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
AWESOME STORY MAN, gunna write more?
Bobboky chapter 12 . 3/8/2009