Reviews for The Weeping Angel
Your Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I LUVD DA STORY(EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT READ IT) BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE U!
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This story was so... realistic. I loved it. It's not all fairy-tale-ish, which I understand is how Inuyasha is but... it's real. Like you said, Kagome and all of them would change as they grew up so I don't think that anyone was really OOC.

I'm fine with the unhappy ending, some of the best stories end that way.

Brilliantly done, I truly adored it :)

Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
HunterzMoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Miko-chan the story was so sad it brought tears to my eyes... (that was a loong time back though) :P

Anyways you, young lady need to show us a bit more of your talents...

Ciao!
Enigma chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Looking forward to one of your SessKags...
me chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
well written. I'm just so sad for Inuyasha.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
The Jingo chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Pretty damn good!
Miki chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Okay, so I don't ussually like sad endings, but I LOVE that one! It rocked, Your descriptions were awsome, your grammer was perfect, so was your spelling! and BTW no, Kagome was tottally awsome, even if she was a bit OOC, but it doesn't matter because I've seen versions of Kagome MORE OOC, so AWSOME!
Sesshomaru-Is-To-Sexy-for-Kags chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was very beautiful especially the ending. even though it was sadit was beautiful.
Musarrat chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
its was awesome...u sure do write grt...i mean it...and anyways pls write more...i wanna read...pls...pls...
ahaad chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
very good, you should make a sequel for this, but if not, still very good, tho sad :) laters
izms chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow...so beautiful...so sad. The song is pretty. You write beautifully and even though you would think that this happening would be out of character, you managed to keep everyone in character and well...its so heartfelt. I can't think of anything else...I feel I have gone soft after reading this. So no happy ending? Still...wow...not much else to say.