Reviews for Truthfully, McGee
twlightbella chapter 5 . 3/6
Aww
twlightbella chapter 4 . 3/6
Tim and Abby are getting married
GeneaLady chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
AWWW! What about one more chapter for the wedding night? ;) And I'd love for this story to give Gibbs and Jenny the kick in the pants that they need.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Nice job, I really loved it!
:-) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I liked it but I think the chapters need to be longer... i know it can be hard a lot of the time to do that, but I really did like it!
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is great stuff. Like cheese fries. But the two aren't really comparable... Good job.
SMFAHForLife chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I love it! Awesome job, and the little comments by DiNozzo and Gibbs are PERFECT!
NCISBONESgirl chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
That was so cute! I really love Abby and McGee as a couple. Wonderfully written. Keep writing!
Junior472 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
In Brothers in Arms, does it mention anything about McGee proclaiming his love for Abby? I haven't watched it yet and I want to know because Cover Story was such a cliffhanger for me. Please someone answer by reviews!
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
it was really good! And, well. . .

AW!

ok, i got that out:)

please write more mcabby:)
IceNinjaWarrior chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
I really liked it. It was nice and mellow, just the way I liked it. I would enjoy a sequel though.
evincis chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
GRAET! I loved it.

Are tou planning to do some o this sort aout Tiva or Jibbs?
Absolutely Abby chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
all i have to say is aw that was adorable! i can't stop smiling :D i want black roses at my wedding, that would be f-ing awesome! lol
Lady aracne chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Aw Miss M, this was totally sweet, long live McAbby! hey would you read my story "Dark Roses" and tell me what you think, it is McAbby. Love your work. keep writting!
Dark1 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Great ending! The conversation between Jethro and Jenny was really funny.;)