Reviews for Twilight Mornings
imaferrari chapter 35 . 12/11/2010
What a terrific story! There were so many twists and different scenarios thrown in there - really made it so interesting. I'm glad you threw a note in there a few chapters back that Ashley was three months pregnant. I love the thought of their family expanding!
free21 chapter 35 . 7/15/2009
So I just spent the majority of my free time the past couple days reading both Dark Days and Twilight Mornings and absolutely loved them. All the twists and turns of Spencer's dreams during her coma in Dark Days kept me on the edge of my seat. Then all the stuff they went through before the end on the cliff with Aiden sacraficing himself for Spencer to Spencer giving birth was a great way to make me jump right into the sequel. I liked the sequels format a lot with Ashley getting interviewed about the second book. The story telling of how Ashley waited for Spencer to take her back and how they finally became Spashley again. The stories of their life together with AJ and the rest of the family were sweet and sprinkled with some very hot smut. I completely didn't see the Ashley getting sick and seeing the future plot line I literally said what outloud which got me a weird look from my gf. Like how you twisted the story on us with that though. You certainly know how to keep your readers on their toes. Loved the story plan to read your others soon.
EagleSenior chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
cool ff
Jackstanatoir chapter 35 . 9/4/2008
i loved this story good job
mutt009 chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
aw...this story was...AMAZING! i wanna thank you for writing it and allowing us readers to enjoy it...fantastic...:D
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
this is an awesome story and the ending couldnt have been more brilliant cant wait for more of your stories
EagleSenior chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
Its sad to see this end are you not doing a sequle to this if not no big you ended in the perfect way-EagleSenior
Halfreck3929 chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
i hope theres like another sequel cause i freaked out when i saw complete! it was a great ending to like the greatest son fic ever
haleyrox chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
awesome ending. ]

totally loved it. you're such a great writer and i hope you continue to write amazing stories.
Coachkimm chapter 35 . 9/2/2008
Wow this truly was great. I wish I could come up with a better word or how I much I enjoyed this.
Coachkimm chapter 34 . 9/2/2008
Still loving the fic. PMS Please
mutt009 chapter 34 . 9/1/2008
omg...ive been waiting so long for an update from u on just any of ur stories...this was cute and makes me sad to know this story is coming to an end sooner than later :(...but nevertheless i enjoyed every word of the other stories and stuff goin? ;)
haleyrox chapter 34 . 9/1/2008
sweet chapter. loved it. ] post more soon.
Coachkimm chapter 33 . 8/24/2008
can't wait to see where you go from here.