Reviews for Dungeon of Control
Dark Bloodclaw chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
it is good
supermonkey34 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
... still no sequel chapter. from this moment on I will inform your DA acount. remember, no matter how much it annoys you I will not stop untill you put the first chapter of the sequel on . you got that? OK.

nice chapter. I like how you mix up the genre's. like, I think this has about 4 genre's. tradgedy, adventure, and mystery! you are so good at writing it's weird...
supermonkey34 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
wow. this is an awsome chapter! but... it has been so long since you said you were making a sequel... and... not even one chapter done yet... i'm gonna cry now.
your biggest fan dominik chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I am going to read this story again and review every chapter! ( and maybe tell some of my friends about the stoty!)
dominik chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
this story is awsome I hope you make a sequel I will check and see if there is one and if there is not... start writing!
brolly501 chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
interesting story
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 11 . 7/28/2007
Wow, that was phenominal! I can't believ how much power was in this story. It's kind of ironic, I found this story when I was searching for stories with the word "Pichu" and the Pichu ends up dead! NO! But I love the cliffies and your style. Awesome!
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
Good ending, but since it took you so long...

*Screams and chases around a tree while flailing a machete* Raik: Ah! *Climbs up tree*

Me: Get down here! *Raik shakes his head* Me: Then I'll cut you down! *Starts chopping tree*
Kaisakka chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
I like how you ended it. _
4getregret chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
Wow! What a great ending! I think that (even though there were a few spelling errors) this deserves to be in my favorites. This was a great story! I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future.
Scarlet Pikachu chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
Mikka where's Mikka? You gotta update man? *Grabs you by throat* Update!
Belita Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Sounds very interesting so far. I feel bad for the Raichu.
Gh0st-Xer0 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Honestly, i don't really think you give yourself enough credit. Even though it is relatively short, unlike my all-time favorite "Charon's Pursuit", it's still one of the best fan-fics on this entire site. You really do sell yourself short, the story and it's execution was well timed, and to be honest, i REALLY didn't see *spoiler if you haven't read yet* Sparks' death coming. You are a great author man, keep it up.
4getregret chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
One last chapter! This is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read! How it ends depends on whether or not it goes in my favs. ;)
4getregret chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Wow...this is perhaps the best first-person POV story I've ever read. Please continue!