Reviews for Advanced SexEducation
Yaoilover chapter 3 . 5/1
Awesome
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 4/21
Seriously the end just like that? so not on lol, Love it and hope there is a sequel
Moi chapter 3 . 3/1
WTF?! OK, CLEARLY you know jack-shit about medicine or obstetrics! Or logic. Or statistics. Or even common fucking sense. A C-section is ALWAYS the safest thing to do, as long as you have proper medical care! ALWAYS! Anyone with a 5% chance of fucking DYING from giving birth naturally WOULD HAVE A FUCKING C-SECTION! Seriously!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
How come we don't get to know what the baby looks like. I want to know who's hair it has. Oh and who's eyes
Julie chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
Yesss. I wish there was more though :( love Harry and Draco :(
xsam3 chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
skyeza chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
This could have been a brilliant story, it has great bones.
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Love it
Nirehtyls chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
The pairing is misleading. It should be Harry P./Draco M., Severus S.

This is not Harry/Snape.
reviewe chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
it also should have been labeled as a drarry and not had severus in the character listing i can understand why you did put his name but as it was i thought it was snarry love them both either way but yeah good fic just a bit rushed of an ending
reviewe chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
should have had one more chapter the end felt rushed :(
Ruby chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Seriously wished this was longer :(
HugeFan chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
pls continue i love it
Niha161 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
nice and touching story
love it
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
This was adorable. I love the fluffiness. Wish it was longer though, like a one shot to show Severus and his son; Harry/Draco with their son. Love it. Absolutely adorable ... kind of an arse move though on Harry's part, but kind of glad that he did not explain it to Draco because as Draco was thinking: he probably outright refuse the baby. Good ending from 6 month separation. Severus was so cute! Love mpreg Severus - my favorite.