Reviews for Te Amo, Betty
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
This was great!

Good job. (:
angel6.d chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
I really enjoyed this last chapter. It was everything it needed to be, short, sweet, and of course, absolutely beautiful. I loved the way you wrote it - this whole piece in fact. Very intimate, very sincere, very real.

Congratulations on completing this story, it was and is and a great one!

Keep up the great work, on any future pieces!

angel6.d chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Can I marry him to? P He's so sweet! I loved this chapter! Again, his words toward her, they're so intimate, and amazingly beautiful. Just, absolutely beautiful.

I loved this line: "I'll make my home in your heart." I just thought it was really, just great, for lack of a better word. It's so sincere, and just, I loved it!

Keep up the great work!

angel6.d chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Another beautifully written chapter, and not to mention, very sweet. I loved it, seriously! The fact that he poured his heart out for her, about how much he needed her, and loved her. His honesty, I found to be not only very refreshing, but, heart-warming as well.

I'm very happy that she loves him back!

Great chapter again! Keep it up!

angel6.d chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Forgive me for not reviewing in forever! (

This chapter was fantastic as per usual. It was so sweet that he did that for her. I have no idea what the rest of the sentence was, that he said, but I know what, "Te Amo," means. And that's very sweet, and just, beautiful.

I don't know why, but, I loved when he told her that he would be her eyes. I felt like it was so intimate, I know that sounds crazy. But, it was like a very small way of showing their trust for each other, and how deep their love was. I don't know how to properly explain it, but, just know that I really liked it! P

Keep up the great work!

StrawberryYogurt chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
That was such a wonderful story though I think it went much too fast, but everything else was great!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Weh! Cute! BD are so for each other!
KoreWillow chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
KEEP WRITING! This is so good!
abovetherim chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
That was the best ending you could have gave it ! perfect! Great job!
WHITE ANGELS WINGS chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
HI,

VERY EXCELLENT ENDING,THEY LIVE HAPPY EVER THE HERE 4 STAR ALL WORTHY READ U A SMILE:):):).

WHITE ANGELS WINGS
Melchy chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Very sweet Anna! I'm glad you skipped to the wedding scene, very romantic!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Aw! That was SO SWEET! I loved their vows. And this line:

She was the object of his everlasting desire.

I loved the whole thing! Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Althought it went wicked fast, I loved it! It made me squee! Great job! (:

Angelica
didi6 chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Great storie, whrite soon!

You should whrite a sequel: The honeymoon please!