Reviews for Aura
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Although it isn't up to your usual high standard, it's still a very insightful, well written piece into Phobos's head. Keep writing
Karon19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
It was okay, but not what up the the standards I'm used to seeing from you. Maybe it was just the concept. It felt like you could have better developed Phobos' character into something besides the power-hungry prince he is usually made out to be. Him cacklign maniacally at the end was too cliche (But he still wins the award for most cliched villian).

Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Umm, Sokai? How can this story be crap? It's original for a start - there aren't many stories written from Phobos' POV - and as is the norm, it's very well written. Give yourself a pat on the back sister!
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Crap... no... One of your greater peiceis? No, not that either. But! It does demonstrate your Apptitude for descriptive writting, which I daresay is far better then most. This shows something that readers don't often get to look at, the dark side of the moon in a story.

BTW, Song is wonderfull with this, adds a nice flavor too it. I think I might listen too it over... and over... and over.. again lol.

Hope you continue with the rest of your stories!
Lennex chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Good story girl. i like a little insight intothe badguys minds. just to see what they are actually thinking about. id say you nailed this one on the head
Seniya chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hey! You're back! With Phobos! Bliss. It's not crap, I really enjoyed your characterization of him.

And I just wanted to say that I never forgot about you, I meant that I forgot to go on your forums-I thought that was what we were conversing about...anyway sorry if I hurt your feelings. You know that my admiration for you knows no bounds.
xaddictedx chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Phobos is drunk... with power and crazy dream XP Exactly how you would expect a villian.

Great job keeping him in character!

*glomps you*
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow, you got Phobos down real well Even unenthused, you're good I hope you find your WITCH inspiration soon...
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I quite liked the Phobos point of view on the Elyon situation.
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Whoot, first review. :)

Btw, my comp hates you or sometihng. . It's been crashing a lot lately, but it had to happen just as I got past the a/n and was about to start reading. and another time when I was about to review. I need to get this fixed... oh, and the soundtrack thing says I have to like be a member or something to listen to it. :-/ m