Reviews for The Proposal
ccase13 chapter 20 . 9/16/2011
I enjoyed your excellent ghost story. I was surprised how the ghost turned out to be more helpful than haunting.
jenilee chapter 20 . 9/12/2009
You know, I had read "The Fallen One" and loved it so much that I added you to my favourites as soon as I got my account ages ago, so I wouldn't forget to read this story, which of course then I did promptly forget. But anyway I finally got a chance to here a couple of weeks ago and I didn't have time to review til now and this is really not that great of a review either, It's more a me telling you "what a great story". LOL Which it was.

I really enjoyed it. You do such great job on the boys and Bobby. The story flows so well and you have just a beautiful way with words. I am glad to see that you have written a whole bunch of new stories that I haven't even had a chance to checkout the summaries for, I am looking forward to them. Hopefully it won't take me a year to read them...lolol.
Shinaria chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
This was very VERY good. I loved the idea that the Sheriff killed Reilly, his own brother, and how that was related to Sam and Dean and how Dean might have to keep his promise to John and kill Sam.

The story overall was set up incrediably well and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement. You're a very talented writer. Keep up the amazing work!

-Shinaria
Dassy1407 chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
Wow, I loved it. It was very long, but such a page...clicker... lol I loved it! Good Job! You're an awsome writer!
Dassy1407 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
I only got this far so far, but i love it already! I'll read the rest later and im really excited too! Yay! Good job, i love it. I love how emotional sam can be though! It's so heart touching, but still sad for him. Again, good job and i can't wait to finish it!
SammysTeam chapter 20 . 5/3/2009
Bobby! ;D
ritsam chapter 20 . 12/24/2008
Awesome story. I am amzed. Juss great.
Rat chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
Great story, I love how well developed your plots are!
skag trendy chapter 20 . 1/12/2008
This is a really thought-provoking and entertaining multi-chapter story.

Nice work.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Kumaproogey chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
You've created a good rapport & conversations between the brotherss. Good, clear writing. Nice plot twists, kept me hooked.
Taynna chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
i don't blame Dean for not wanting Dirk anywhere near his car. the car is too cool for Dirk.

just FYI: i found a British-ism that snuck in here - bonnet. In the US, it's called the 'hood' of the car.
sendintheclowns chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
I loved this! Especially the exchange between Bobby (who I adore) and Dean:

Bobby - “You know, you can’t always be there to protect him. Sometimes bad things will happen, Dean. You shouldn’t beat yourself up every time something goes wrong.”

Dean didn’t reply immediately, just listened to his brother’s gentle snores. “I know that.” He leaned over and held a hand against the air vent, making sure the heat was directed at Sam. He probably couldn’t always be there to protect the kid, but that wouldn’t stop him from trying.

Aw. Such brotherly dedication. For 20 chapters that was a really fast read. Nice pacing!
sendintheclowns chapter 19 . 9/11/2007
This was such a sweet scene between Sam and Anna. Especially about the inscription on the ring. I really feel sorry for her loss.

There's just something about the way you write the brothers that has me hooked:

“You okay?” Big brother asked genuinely.

Sam nodded, shrugging into the seat and away from Dean’s concern. He closed his eyes. The ache within him wasn't fading.“I’m fine.”

I'm off to the conclusion. Great chapter.
Colby's girl chapter 20 . 9/6/2007
I really enjoyed this piece. I thought the use of a spirit as a messanger and aid against an evil man was interesting. I was hoping Dean would have apologized to Sam for not having believed him when first saying Riley was in the hospital room. Maybe it was in the story and I just didn't pick up on it. Congrats ! and thanks for the read.
funkyspunk chapter 20 . 9/6/2007
WOW! what an awesome fic! congratulations to finishing one! I loved the last two chapters, they were so heart wrenching and I LOVED the line "You boys attract more trouble than shit attracts flies" LOL! Excellent work! I can really imagine Bobby saying that.

There's nothing wrong with your work. ) I cant wait until you post a new SN fic!

funky.