Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
hotwire23b chapter 13 . 6/29
This is an amazing stoy plz update and continue this captivating and adventurous story i can't wait for whats next.
Bookfisher chapter 13 . 4/28
This story is great fun, also quite interesting since its somewhat on track to the plans in So the Drama, hopefully it will get an update now and then
almondbutter chapter 13 . 4/23
I like this I hope you finish it one day
Toasty chapter 13 . 4/16
I can''t believe this was updated! I thought it was dead for ages and then boom! There you are playing with my emotions again! Love the chapter though, you're taking this in an awesome direction. Plus, you're kind of the only only game in town these days when it comes to quality KP fanfics. Keep it up!
well chapter 5 . 3/5
this story is no longer entertaining. half truths, misspoken words, and heavy miscommunication does not a funny story make. its great how every story on here has the characters reacting exactly like the author wants them to react rather than how ALL of the characters would actually react. the reason this is fan fiction is that you are playing around with characters and settings that already exist. if you want to build characters and settings the way you want to write your own story rather than making a good story a mediocre one. thats not saying that you dont have good ideas, i just think that you've either seen too many soap operas, or youve read one too many shonen mangas. because this shit is starting to read exactly like love hina.
GSirius chapter 13 . 1/1
Still super interested man. Just wanted to let you know. Really love your new stories as well, but this one is equal parts nostalgic and intrigue. Love your work brah!
Viper5delta chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Great Fic. I can only see 3 ways that this can end, Bunch of attractive females beat the ever loving shit out of Ron, Mother of All Cat fights, or Ron gets a Harem. Irregardless, hope this fic u[dates soon and am still waiting for Shego to partake of the glory that is Ron.
BlackStormReborn chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Kimmiko T chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
nomercy58 chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
I first checked this story iut a few months ago and just re-read it again and am so excited for what comes next!
Nightwing667 chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
Please continue
dlobman chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
I Love it. the simple and efficient truth.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
naked mole rats can live to be 65 or even 70 years old FYI , I wish people would check on this most have him die within 5 yrs of high school
Moneymaka chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
I love this story! I hope it gets updated again!
majinmarkuz chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Awesome chapter can't wait for more. I'm really interested in how ron is going explain the closest incident, cause i mean what's he going to say to bonnie about that, "oh i didn't mean to say all those things about u bon I ment say to kim" oh yeah that's going to go down easy i bet lol