Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Anonymoose chapter 13 . 9/12
Really enjoyed this. Hope you keep writing it.
Draco chapter 12 . 8/15
Please please more more madre mía que emocionante por favor dime que está acabado
Draco chapter 11 . 8/9
Me va a doler y mucho que está historia no acabe, está super emocionante
Draco chapter 9 . 7/25
Es la segunda vez que lo leo y mejora cada vez mas
Draco chapter 2 . 6/2
Es la 2 vez que leo y me gusta tanto o mas
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/19
Kim has terrible aim with Cupid's arrows, but Bonnie has perfect aim with her knee. When he finds out the truth that Kim duped him to get him off her back it will destroy their years of friendship.
Gege chapter 13 . 2/8
Damn I liked this one. It didn't overly changed Ron's character that much and its hilarious. I love a good harem that isn't too over the top typical bull. Anyways nice work!
pensuka chapter 6 . 1/11
Yep like ranma 1/2
pensuka chapter 5 . 1/11
I feel like im watching ranma 1/2 all that is needed is a amazon babe that loves him and a rival that would shout "cause of you i seen hell"
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Gee, I sure hope this story gets an update pretty soon. That'd be pretty badical
fullhans1 chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Very good story.
hotwire23b chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
This is an amazing stoy plz update and continue this captivating and adventurous story i can't wait for whats next.
Bookfisher chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
This story is great fun, also quite interesting since its somewhat on track to the plans in So the Drama, hopefully it will get an update now and then
almondbutter chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
I like this I hope you finish it one day
Toasty chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
I can''t believe this was updated! I thought it was dead for ages and then boom! There you are playing with my emotions again! Love the chapter though, you're taking this in an awesome direction. Plus, you're kind of the only only game in town these days when it comes to quality KP fanfics. Keep it up!