Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 2/28
Love this story. I gotta say Ron/Bonnie is my second pairing following Ron/Shego. I hope to Deadpool that you update soon. I feel sorry for Yori; Ron needs to realize that Kim isnt right him and that he should go for Yori, Bonnie or Tara.
The Dark Imperial chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Who the heck is Danna-sama?
WDM007 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Excellent Story so far! I really would like to see where this goes, especially the Ron/Bonnie/Tara dynamic. Shame this story seems to have never been continued, which is a real shame. You're writing is stupendous and we all would really like to have read more!
zangoules chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Is a great story. Hope you update it again someday.
brindani chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Wow, aside from a few chapters intended to continue on the plot, this is the funnest story I've read. You've managed to balance a lot of different girls all at the same time even taking Kim out of the picture to allow the others to develop. The Bonnie angle is very interesting though it feels a little disconnected between some of her earlier appearances/actions and those she does later. This may have to do with the edition of her and Ron's discovered relationship that doesn't feel connected to the story up until that point. Oh well, its a wonderful story and it will be interesting to see how it continues.

brindani
Blazes chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Great story. Massive shame it's no longer active :(
Daki92 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Poor poor Yori... Great story, damn shame it was never finished
NARUTOfan876 chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
o snap i wander whats going to happen between yori and ron now.
ThePalletTownKid chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Man I really you have kept this story going
0dd chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
very cool story, i really like the history between Bonnie and Ron being added, hope this story doesn't get left in limbo cuz i really like it
fan boy for rongo chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
seriously you gotta updat this is S PFREAKINING AWSOME
fan boy for rongo chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
due ok im not gonna go overbord or othing but FINISH THIS OR MY BRAIN GONNA POP FROM THE NOT NWOING SERIOUSLY CONTACT ME MAN!

DONT KNOW BUT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU GET IT UP FASTER!
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OH MY GOD THAT IS SOOO AWOSME you ever been so exited about somthing when you rty to do it you cant cuz your to exited? well that is what happend to me when reading this chapter i had to leave and come back and even that did not work so i went and did some serious zening and manged to stay calm enough to read but only barly so in lamens term I FREAKING LOVED IT! AND YOU BETTER PUT UP MORE SOON
Ali chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
It would be a real shame if you abandoned this story. I really love your writing style and the plot is starting to get very interesting.
JanessaVR chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Is this one a deadfic? Too bad, it was just getting rather good...