Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Randy chapter 13 . 3/28
This is one of the best Ron stories I’ve come across. A bit funny, a bit romantic, a bit of action. It doesn’t go overboard in any one direction. A really nice balance. Well written and just a darn fun read.
I would love to see more of this story. Life must have pulled the author way from writing and posting here. Understandable, but a bit disappointing as well. Hopefully the wheel will turn and more of this will get written. Hopefully that’s not too selfish.
Thanks for the great read!
Randy chapter 3 . 3/27
So far I’m really enjoying the story. I can’t imagine how someone writes funny story elements but you seem to be able to. As far as I’m concerned Ron’s comedy and straight lines are what always made the show so great. It looks like the story has been done for awhile now but I sure hope the comedic elements continue.

Nice job.
Anonymoose chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
Really enjoyed this. Hope you keep writing it.
Draco chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
Please please more more madre mía que emocionante por favor dime que está acabado
Draco chapter 11 . 8/9/2017
Me va a doler y mucho que está historia no acabe, está super emocionante
Draco chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
Es la segunda vez que lo leo y mejora cada vez mas
Draco chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
Es la 2 vez que leo y me gusta tanto o mas
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Kim has terrible aim with Cupid's arrows, but Bonnie has perfect aim with her knee. When he finds out the truth that Kim duped him to get him off her back it will destroy their years of friendship.
Gege chapter 13 . 2/8/2017
Damn I liked this one. It didn't overly changed Ron's character that much and its hilarious. I love a good harem that isn't too over the top typical bull. Anyways nice work!
pensuka chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
Yep like ranma 1/2
pensuka chapter 5 . 1/11/2017
I feel like im watching ranma 1/2 all that is needed is a amazon babe that loves him and a rival that would shout "cause of you i seen hell"
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Gee, I sure hope this story gets an update pretty soon. That'd be pretty badical
fullhans1 chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Very good story.
hotwire23b chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
This is an amazing stoy plz update and continue this captivating and adventurous story i can't wait for whats next.
Bookfisher chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
This story is great fun, also quite interesting since its somewhat on track to the plans in So the Drama, hopefully it will get an update now and then