Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Xade chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I did not expect that last part.
Lord Zander chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Great story, totally confusing at the beginning but in the end a very good story, keep up the great work )
Zaratan chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
I guess injuries do tend to bring people closer together... even if Bonnie thinks that he's talking about her, while Ron's thinking about Kim, even as he sees Bonnie in a new... or is that old... light. Gotta love it!

Eagerly awaiting more!
Zaratan chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Okay... that's one hell of a way to go, that's for sure. lol

Eagerly awaiting more!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 3 . 8/7/2007 that...its a boob! lol loved it

keep it up!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Mr. Happy, damn dude you had me on the floor laughing at that and the whole closet thing i almost died from laughter
Drelufon chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Well I love the story.

The Yuri and Ron thing is so interesting, I like how you brought her in. Keep up the great story

obliviandragon chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
awesome chap man keep them coming...oblivian
NMR68 chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
I dig it! Your pulling off this inner battle of Bonie's nicely and the growing desire of Ron's to take the reigns of his life is a great touch.

I'll be honest, the whole "psycho-stalker" Yori thing is a little tough to swallow but you did supply a plausible back story to sell it. Probably just my personal prejuidace in favor of her vs. others.

I would be hard pressed to find any fault, the story is progressing at your usual, even and fun pace and I think your foray into a lighter comedy oriented Fic is coming along great!

I look forward to the next chapter!
ScareGlow chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Wow, I haven't reviewed in a while! Anyway, I like where you're going with this and how you're using the characters. I have to say, though, I hope this whole marriage-thing is resolved quickly. It's the only part I'm having trouble with. ;)

Still, I'm really enjoying the story, and thanks for updating so regularly (something I always find hard to manage *g*)!
Craine chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Tisk, tisk, tisk... I would appear that little Miss Bitch Bitch... a-hem! I-I mean, uh... Bon Bon is about to get shot down and destroyed. Not that she doesn't deserve it, but still.

I think I'm gonna got out on a limb here, and say the Bonnie's father is going to be really FUCKING(!) cheesed off that she reveiled that much about what he put her up to (even if she wasn't that frank, about the development). Saying shit like, "I thought I raised you to be an evil conivning bitch like your sisters"... or somethin; like that.

But once again, you have proven youself to be one of my FAVORITE writers; one of the only ones on this entire fucking site to keep me guessing. It BURNS! And Since Bonnie is the one I want to see writhing in a pool of her own self-pity for fucking up what she could've had... Update... Just... UPDATE, this is fabulous!

Trombe chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
I've got to say...

You are a master at weaving such an intricate tale.

Man I love Bonnie...I do hope this Ron/Bon thing is gonna work out in the end but with all this commotion going on...I'm gonna be surprise if Ron survives in one piece.

Great job.
Fenris2.1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Very well written. I wait patiently for the next chapter.
Xanaos chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Ah! The cliffies!

Bonnie gets to see a side of Ron no one really knows about, and his essential Ron-ness is causing her to lose a handle on things. What will happen next?

Can't wait for the next chapter.
the grey mage chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
sigh...this was awesome. man this story has high tension.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »