Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Sword Slinger chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
YES! Finaly, someone else sees Kim as the distraction.

BOO-YAH, keep up the good work.
Sword Slinger chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
when did the little dude graduat from bows to pipebombs
Jose Argao chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Awesome work, dude.
mstrchef117 chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
Chirst, this is a one of the best stories I have read, plz update soon, cuz I saw that you havented updated since 8/08. I am afraid you will give up on this fic. Look foward to next chapter. Man, wish i was Ron even with the potential risk of death.
Savage-Stiletto chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
Wonderful, amazing, stupendous, I need more words! Simply this is one of the best stories I have EVER read, and I've read more hundreds.
John chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
oh...my...GOD!

this is one of THE BEST fanfics i've ever read!

I like that theres a love..square? (not sure if ur gonna include kim in the romance)

Anyway UPDATE SON!
Tekka Dark chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
very very interesting story, i read the other chapters a couple weeks ago on vaction. and haven't really ahd time to get caught up.

this is a very differnet approach to ronbon, and i like. its kinda sad in that bonnie, it seems anyway :P, is starting to have feelings for ron on the throught taht the confession he made was truly to her, tara jsut plain likes ron, and yori flat out loves him, in a crazy killer doing anything to get him even if its illegal way...but its still love :P...and then there is kim, the girl that ron loves, that doesn't lvoe him, or atleast as she sees thigns now...

and then there is ron, all these things are happeneing to him, and all he wants is kim, but things seem to be changing inside of him, and slowly he is noticing different sides of bonnie and its interesting him, but still kim is his goal and its blinding him almost competely, then add to teh situation the marriage and bonnie and you've got life in a blender...a very very entertaining and interesting life at that. i really can't wait to see what u do next with ron, and what bonnies does to ron :P _

Take care

Tekka
Xade chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I did not expect that last part.
Lord Zander chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Great story, totally confusing at the beginning but in the end a very good story, keep up the great work )
Zaratan chapter 9 . 8/9/2007
I guess injuries do tend to bring people closer together... even if Bonnie thinks that he's talking about her, while Ron's thinking about Kim, even as he sees Bonnie in a new... or is that old... light. Gotta love it!

Eagerly awaiting more!
Zaratan chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
Okay... that's one hell of a way to go, that's for sure. lol

Eagerly awaiting more!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
hm..is that...its a boob! lol loved it

keep it up!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Mr. Happy, damn dude you had me on the floor laughing at that and the whole closet thing i almost died from laughter
Drelufon chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Well I love the story.

The Yuri and Ron thing is so interesting, I like how you brought her in. Keep up the great story

TTFN
obliviandragon chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
awesome chap man keep them coming...oblivian
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »