Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
spedclass chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Slade8833 chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
ok .. just had to post.. still catching up and just finished chap 6... i love the way that ended lol

"I knew I could count on you KP – problem solved!"

lol freakin great
motorized-sasquatch chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Few writers are this good at 'humorous tension'. The suspense about what's going to happen to poor Ron is gripping, yet at the same time you almost want to point and laugh at him. I hope you'll update soon.
Captain Deadpool chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
Oh, the suspense is killing me! Such beautiful conflict! I've always said that a story without conflict is a text-book. This is NOT a text-book.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
Please update, I am loving the way this is turning out. This is one of the only stories that make me sympathize with Bonnie, in fact to this day the only stories I've read in which I have liked Bonnie are SPARTAN-487, Full Dominion, & this one right here. At first I thought the this was going to be a Ronbon story, but now I honestly don't know where this is going with relationships. As for the title, Cupid Has Crappy Aim, it's pretty hard to aim accuratly when your using weapons like cluster bombs, spreadshot rounds, and 500lb gravity bombs (en masse of coarse). Update soon.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
Sword Slinger chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
YES! Finaly, someone else sees Kim as the distraction.

BOO-YAH, keep up the good work.
Sword Slinger chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
when did the little dude graduat from bows to pipebombs
Jose Argao chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Awesome work, dude.
mstrchef117 chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
Chirst, this is a one of the best stories I have read, plz update soon, cuz I saw that you havented updated since 8/08. I am afraid you will give up on this fic. Look foward to next chapter. Man, wish i was Ron even with the potential risk of death.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »