Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
spedclass chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Slade8833 chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
ok .. just had to post.. still catching up and just finished chap 6... i love the way that ended lol

"I knew I could count on you KP – problem solved!"

lol freakin great
motorized-sasquatch chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Few writers are this good at 'humorous tension'. The suspense about what's going to happen to poor Ron is gripping, yet at the same time you almost want to point and laugh at him. I hope you'll update soon.
Captain Deadpool chapter 9 . 10/5/2007
Oh, the suspense is killing me! Such beautiful conflict! I've always said that a story without conflict is a text-book. This is NOT a text-book.
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
Please update, I am loving the way this is turning out. This is one of the only stories that make me sympathize with Bonnie, in fact to this day the only stories I've read in which I have liked Bonnie are SPARTAN-487, Full Dominion, & this one right here. At first I thought the this was going to be a Ronbon story, but now I honestly don't know where this is going with relationships. As for the title, Cupid Has Crappy Aim, it's pretty hard to aim accuratly when your using weapons like cluster bombs, spreadshot rounds, and 500lb gravity bombs (en masse of coarse). Update soon.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
Sword Slinger chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
YES! Finaly, someone else sees Kim as the distraction.

BOO-YAH, keep up the good work.
Sword Slinger chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
when did the little dude graduat from bows to pipebombs
Jose Argao chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Awesome work, dude.
mstrchef117 chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
Chirst, this is a one of the best stories I have read, plz update soon, cuz I saw that you havented updated since 8/08. I am afraid you will give up on this fic. Look foward to next chapter. Man, wish i was Ron even with the potential risk of death.
Savage-Stiletto chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
Wonderful, amazing, stupendous, I need more words! Simply this is one of the best stories I have EVER read, and I've read more hundreds.
John chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
oh...my...GOD!

this is one of THE BEST fanfics i've ever read!

I like that theres a love..square? (not sure if ur gonna include kim in the romance)

Anyway UPDATE SON!
Tekka Dark chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
very very interesting story, i read the other chapters a couple weeks ago on vaction. and haven't really ahd time to get caught up.

this is a very differnet approach to ronbon, and i like. its kinda sad in that bonnie, it seems anyway :P, is starting to have feelings for ron on the throught taht the confession he made was truly to her, tara jsut plain likes ron, and yori flat out loves him, in a crazy killer doing anything to get him even if its illegal way...but its still love :P...and then there is kim, the girl that ron loves, that doesn't lvoe him, or atleast as she sees thigns now...

and then there is ron, all these things are happeneing to him, and all he wants is kim, but things seem to be changing inside of him, and slowly he is noticing different sides of bonnie and its interesting him, but still kim is his goal and its blinding him almost competely, then add to teh situation the marriage and bonnie and you've got life in a blender...a very very entertaining and interesting life at that. i really can't wait to see what u do next with ron, and what bonnies does to ron :P _

Take care

Tekka
Xade chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I did not expect that last part.
Lord Zander chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Great story, totally confusing at the beginning but in the end a very good story, keep up the great work )
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »