Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Man, you are making it difficult for me to pull for one of the ladies. I first I felt for Bonnie, then it was Kim and finally it was Yori. This could be 500 miles of bad road, unless you'll be able to find the right turn.

With Bonnie actually hanging around with Ron and giving him a leg up on the "food chain".

I was really touched when Kim broke the old picture and ended up putting it face down. That is an image that will stay with me for a few days.

Finally with Yori, hearing the Ron will never love her, really heartbreaking with that one.

Originally this started out as a Ron/Bon, but now I don't know where it's going to end up. But that is a good thing by keeping me guessing.

Thanks and good luck with your Fannie entries.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Ron's got multiple issues to deal with: Yori and her upcoming heartbreak, his dad and his loss of security from the sitch, and his ongoing turmoil about 'gaining' Bonnie and 'losing' Kim.

As for Kim, she's going to lose the best thing in her life by letting Ron get away from her with her 'moth to flame' infatuation to the lack-of-substance-hotties like Eric.
Bubbahotek chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Poor Yori, being part of a much bigger plot and truely loving Ron must be hard.

Ron's in a fix as he falls for Bonnie, I wonder if a Ron/Kim friendship can be maintained if such a thing were to occur.

The way Kim blows off her friend Ron, yea she deserves Eric.

Good story so far.

Bubba
Drakonis Aurous chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Another excellent chapter. Ron's begining to establish himself but at the same time he's getting deeper into a difficult sitch. Ron has Yori and Kim to deal with but now he's beginning to see that Bonnie may be interested in him as well. She's still manipulative but in a "tamer way". And he seems like he's interested in Bonnie as well.

Kim is starting have some second thoughts about the whole sitch herself but she's distracted by Eric. And we end the chapter with Ron taking his first step out of the sitch. Very nicely done. Twisted sitch! Most eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

- Drakonis Aurous
spedclass chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
MR. SE7EN chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
that was nice shame though for yori -sigh- any way keep going , btw when is the new chapter to blind monkey coming out?
bthecatslayer chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Very well written, I love thw drama here.
RDF-73 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
nice chapter update soon.
Xanaos chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
When I saw there was an update, I made a noise. Spending many many hours on the computer in my life, I rarely ever make any noises. Maybe a few chuckles, here and there, humming a song, but that's pretty much the extent of it. I made a noise that was something of a delighted whisper to myself, followed by a chuckle of glee. Like seeing that present under the christmas tree that you know is what you've been bugging your parents about half a year for.

Development, development! Yori! Oh, poor Yori... wonder how she'll bounce back? Bonnie manipulates Ron so well, too. Kim, with the symbolic picture frame... Argh. there's too much to love about this.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Captain Deadpool chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Honestly? This chapter had me hanging on the edge of my seat. Can't help but feel some sympathy for Yuri, but if there's one thing being a Deadpool fanatic has taught me, it's that life can break you big time, and it doesn't care if you can fix yourself or not. I can see a lot of Deadpool in Ron, especially when it comes to confidence and self-esteem.
Tekka Dark chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
Hey there...Hope ur move went well :)...but on to the review.

This was a really good chapter. i really liked bonnie's idea, and the running fact (if you pardon the pun) that bonnie and ron are talking about 2 different people when ron is talkin about his "girl"...which makes this situation so much more amusing than it already is :), which is quite a bit _...

I relaly like all the confusion and freudian slips that bonnie has and the fact that their increasing in not only number but in intensity...i kinda feel bad for tara though, since she's sorta ignored at least on the ron front, but thats life ::shurgs::

REally did like how what motivated run was pure fear, it was very amusing :)...the problem is if he can do it again...it'll defiantly be interesting to see, that and who Kim goes about finding out about Ron and Bonnie, and most of all what the hell bonnie si gunna do _

I'm really enjoyin this. can't wait for more

Take care

Tekka
Dumbledore chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
Great story! My only qualm is that Ron is doing an entirely too good a job playing the roll of a rug-everyone is walking all over him! My other criticism is that while there are plenty of noble people, it would be very hard to resist a beautiful girl that shares your bed every night... Is Ron a eunuch? I hope in the following chapters he will show a more human characteristics. Right now he's fitting an ideal, which is getting increasingly difficult to believe. ANYway your writing is top notch, and I'll add this to my faves for sure. Keep up the good work!
goryujin chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
i thought you had drop this story, i was enjoying so far until the last update, it's good to hear from you again. i most tell the wait was worth it, i hope you update soon. att. a Fan.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Great chapter. So Bonnie's helping Ron move up the food chain by getting Ron involved himself in sports. It looks like she has personal designs on him but masks it an effort to get Ron and Tara together. Yori's busy discrediting Kim (the yearbook scene was great) and Tara's trying to get Ron's attention. Then poor Bonnie is struggling with the outcome so far. Then Kim is starting to get jealous? A very messy sitch you portrayed here and I like it. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter

- Drakonis Aurous
Nahilius Ocran Viet Artur chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
I love the drama.. and await more chapters
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »