Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
cybercorpsesnake chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Interesting how things are being played out and how everyone is playing their pieces. Bonnie is acting like Ron to some extent with the whole friend dating someone else. However she is out of her mind but then when it all explodes and the shrapnel tears her apart it will be a far more entertaining read. Ron is going to figure out he's getting played he's not that mentally deficient. Yori is still the unknown in all of this. Good dialogue and pacing.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Great chapter. Bonnie was great this chapter well written and thought out. However she is going to lose her best friend she thinks so little of Tara and treats her with little respect. Ron is going to be in for a bad time. Yori as a curve ball is going to be interesting.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hilarious first chapter. Ron was too thirsty needs to find something to help him relax. The humour was great. Could use work on the paragraphs. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sentinel103 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Kimmie's seeing something huh? Well I think the Ron-ship has sailed.
zafnak chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
What sort of self respecting ninja monkeys use sub machine guns? That's cheating!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
That moment where Kim was a tsundere was perfect. Keep up the good work.
cabrera1234 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
yes Ron and bonnie kiss again thanks for the update I wonder what Ron will do when yori Kim and bonnie ask him which one of them he wants as his girlfriend
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
It's nice to see Kim with her processor out of her aft. My guess is that Eric is super infused with pheromones. Pheromones keyed directly to Kim's DNA. Am I right?
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Those darn monkeys! How did they get past the 5-day waiting period and background checks...anyway? LOL!

But as Ron, and Bonnie (inadvertently) rush headlong to save Yori, Kim seems to be musing about things from her Kimness (and Eric's) point of view. Though a crack or two appears in the facade of her boyfriend, about Ron, Kim's still not seeing the bigger picture.

And how when she does, way too late, she'll realize she's got a crappy boyfriend and missed out on the best thing she ever could have had as a boyfriend...

CB73
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
excellent chapter update soon
The Hero named Villan chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
i vote ron yori and bonnie maybe tara as well. ron use the force and kill the ftard
only-looking chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
I just discovered this story and man, I love it. You've got a classic screwball comedy plot going on here, with four women all with different motivations, all having various levels of hots for Ron, with poor Ron stuck in the middle. The best part may be Ron having the absolute wrong ideas about what's going on, every chance he gets (his "realization" that Bonnie was trying to help set him up with Kim was especially memorable).

I do like a good Bonnie-redemption story, and a Ron-grows-up story, and you're giving us both. And now you're even making us feel sympathetic towards Yori, who we originally thought was just crowbarring her way into Ron's life. I have no idea how you're going to get us to the endgame, but I really hope you get us there without breaking poor Tara's heart.

Anyway, I love what you're doing with Bonnie (and all the characters, actually), and the fact that you're updating this again makes me very happy. And now you've left us on a big old cliffhanger, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more.
GSirius chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Holy shit! So psyched to see this back up and running! I'll not hold my breath till another chapter kicks up, but I'm super excited at the prospect of this being active again. And a great chapter to boot! Love the progression of the plot and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. I'm a little discouraged by the absence of an author's note at the bottom, but I'll keep hoping that this keeps up!
cabrera1234 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
thank you for the update man it been so long
Lord Dream chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Nice story. Iv been looking in on it for some time. Its clear to me you have allot of potential in writing, yet your updates leave much to be desired. I understand life gets in the way. believe me I do. So I'm not gona cuss you and rage that you "Must" do this and you "Must" do that. The real issue here is one very simple thing. Are you hooking up Ron with Yori and Bonny? If you can, I'll be beyond shocked. If you cant, I'll still like the story. Mostly because Ron/Bonnie is one of THE most underused pairings on this fandom. And also because this story kicks all sorts of ass. Happy hunting! - Lord Dream
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »