Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Oh how i still love this story and i really hope Ron ends up with Bonnie now
Daki92 chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
Glad to see you picked this back up.
Based Bobcat chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
I'm superglad that you decided to continue this fic. I've been in the KPfandom since 2011 and this fic is one of the few I reread every few months.

Can't wait for more.
obliviandragon chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Its good to see you return my friend! Hopefully we'll see some more chaps from you before you disappear again lol. Anyways good chapter definitely looking forward to the next one!
jamuraa chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
awesome story
cybercorpsesnake chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Interesting how things are being played out and how everyone is playing their pieces. Bonnie is acting like Ron to some extent with the whole friend dating someone else. However she is out of her mind but then when it all explodes and the shrapnel tears her apart it will be a far more entertaining read. Ron is going to figure out he's getting played he's not that mentally deficient. Yori is still the unknown in all of this. Good dialogue and pacing.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Great chapter. Bonnie was great this chapter well written and thought out. However she is going to lose her best friend she thinks so little of Tara and treats her with little respect. Ron is going to be in for a bad time. Yori as a curve ball is going to be interesting.

Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hilarious first chapter. Ron was too thirsty needs to find something to help him relax. The humour was great. Could use work on the paragraphs. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sentinel103 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Kimmie's seeing something huh? Well I think the Ron-ship has sailed.
zafnak chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
What sort of self respecting ninja monkeys use sub machine guns? That's cheating!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
That moment where Kim was a tsundere was perfect. Keep up the good work.
cabrera1234 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
yes Ron and bonnie kiss again thanks for the update I wonder what Ron will do when yori Kim and bonnie ask him which one of them he wants as his girlfriend
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
It's nice to see Kim with her processor out of her aft. My guess is that Eric is super infused with pheromones. Pheromones keyed directly to Kim's DNA. Am I right?
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Those darn monkeys! How did they get past the 5-day waiting period and background checks...anyway? LOL!

But as Ron, and Bonnie (inadvertently) rush headlong to save Yori, Kim seems to be musing about things from her Kimness (and Eric's) point of view. Though a crack or two appears in the facade of her boyfriend, about Ron, Kim's still not seeing the bigger picture.

And how when she does, way too late, she'll realize she's got a crappy boyfriend and missed out on the best thing she ever could have had as a boyfriend...

CB73