Reviews for Cupid Has Crappy Aim
cabrera1234 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
yes Ron and bonnie kiss again thanks for the update I wonder what Ron will do when yori Kim and bonnie ask him which one of them he wants as his girlfriend
Daniel6 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
It's nice to see Kim with her processor out of her aft. My guess is that Eric is super infused with pheromones. Pheromones keyed directly to Kim's DNA. Am I right?
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Those darn monkeys! How did they get past the 5-day waiting period and background checks...anyway? LOL!

But as Ron, and Bonnie (inadvertently) rush headlong to save Yori, Kim seems to be musing about things from her Kimness (and Eric's) point of view. Though a crack or two appears in the facade of her boyfriend, about Ron, Kim's still not seeing the bigger picture.

And how when she does, way too late, she'll realize she's got a crappy boyfriend and missed out on the best thing she ever could have had as a boyfriend...

CB73
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
excellent chapter update soon
The Hero named Villan chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
i vote ron yori and bonnie maybe tara as well. ron use the force and kill the ftard
only-looking chapter 12 . 2/23/2015
I just discovered this story and man, I love it. You've got a classic screwball comedy plot going on here, with four women all with different motivations, all having various levels of hots for Ron, with poor Ron stuck in the middle. The best part may be Ron having the absolute wrong ideas about what's going on, every chance he gets (his "realization" that Bonnie was trying to help set him up with Kim was especially memorable).

I do like a good Bonnie-redemption story, and a Ron-grows-up story, and you're giving us both. And now you're even making us feel sympathetic towards Yori, who we originally thought was just crowbarring her way into Ron's life. I have no idea how you're going to get us to the endgame, but I really hope you get us there without breaking poor Tara's heart.

Anyway, I love what you're doing with Bonnie (and all the characters, actually), and the fact that you're updating this again makes me very happy. And now you've left us on a big old cliffhanger, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter even more.
GSirius chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Holy shit! So psyched to see this back up and running! I'll not hold my breath till another chapter kicks up, but I'm super excited at the prospect of this being active again. And a great chapter to boot! Love the progression of the plot and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. I'm a little discouraged by the absence of an author's note at the bottom, but I'll keep hoping that this keeps up!
cabrera1234 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
thank you for the update man it been so long
Lord Dream chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Nice story. Iv been looking in on it for some time. Its clear to me you have allot of potential in writing, yet your updates leave much to be desired. I understand life gets in the way. believe me I do. So I'm not gona cuss you and rage that you "Must" do this and you "Must" do that. The real issue here is one very simple thing. Are you hooking up Ron with Yori and Bonny? If you can, I'll be beyond shocked. If you cant, I'll still like the story. Mostly because Ron/Bonnie is one of THE most underused pairings on this fandom. And also because this story kicks all sorts of ass. Happy hunting! - Lord Dream
motorized-sasquatch chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
It's been...probably years since a KP story update has reached my inbox. I literally had to go back and read this entire story to know what was going on.

Worth it, though. I hope this one sees completion.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Lmfao I'm loving this story man
Urdarum chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Nice to see you back.

This has been one of my favorite KP stories for some time and it's great to have it updated with a nice chapter.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Just saw a new posting with this chapter and had to read the previous one to get back on page.

I forgot how much I enjoy your writing style.

Too bad Ron is still putting everything on him instead of realizing, yea things like that will happen.

Besides, Kim has been pushing him away for sometime now, so no matter what he does their relationship wont be the same any more.
He is going to have to realize that she simply doesn't think of him in that manner.

I have to wonder if he will be able to patch things up with Yori after saving her, (I hope that is in the works). That girl is just too beautiful and loyal to ignore, but Ron was right, she came on too strong.
People want to make that decision of liking another, not forced upon them.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.
Hope there will be another chapter down the road.
A very odd fellow chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
SO excited to see you writing again! Loved the crazy hijinks this chapter, and looking forward to Ron resolving his kim-session.
Eagerly anticipating more,
Avof
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Ron's got some serious girl problems...

But his friendship with Kim may be a lost cause, among all else, with his slip in the locker room, and Eric being such a man-whore in snaring Kim as he did.

CB73