Reviews for A wolf in any other clothing
Foalshan chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Your site is great- just checked it out. Very kinky.

I was wondering, you have original fiction on BishWorks, but do you have a FictionPress account? I looked but I couldn't find it. Maybe it was hiding in my blind spot.

) Keep up the good work!
zorra chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
I first found this story on Minks page a long long time ago and when Mink failed to update you regularly I found your homepage and saw you updated first. I've read your RW stuff ever since. I've sent a few emails but I don't think they ever went through. I was using my dad's email at the time and it was having problems. Only this past year did I learn that you also posted on ff.n. I really think you should update this for those that don't go to your page. Its only R material really, not NC17. You're a fablus writer and artist. My friends and I look at your page all the time for insperation. We love your Dou and Ryo pics. Keep up the good work and the updates! Can't wait to see what happens to Sage next. Loved that part where Ryo attacked him in the newest chapter. And I agree with Cye, that woman kento likes is just reeking with annoyance.
Shadow Fax too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 7/25/2001
LMAO! His names Sparky! Lol that was cool. anyway, VERY VERY VERY good! I loved it! keep up the good work!
WildfireFriendship chapter 3 . 7/20/2001
I absolutely love this. And I love the part in Ch. 2 where Ryo takes action and makes Sage go to the doctor! Let was just funny. Anyway, as always, more!