Reviews for All Creatures Great and Small: Directors Edition
Bobboky chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
sweet
wildflower1014 chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I have already read this story and loved it. Now I am starting to read it again.
SouthernSouledPrep chapter 13 . 7/19/2007
That was bloody brilliant! I enjoyed it so much. A very good Buffy/Transformer x-over... Thanks for that.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
*Raises glass is salute* A fitting end to the story. And I was correct in keeping Sam away from Wheeljack. Now, lets see what other little surprises you have for us!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
Well, the Hellmouth has been sealed. Now, its time to wrap things up, clean up Sunnydale, and see Dawn off to the stars!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
Dawn may be gone, but Sunburst is about to come to her full potential! Look out First, you are about to get SQUASHED! And look out for Faith with Dinobots sword. She is going to be hard to take out.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Faith, it sounds like you are having a mixture of a Slayer dream and an interaction with one of the Maximals! Don't fret, work with it, and you might find out a few interesting new tricks!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
B, you have to realize that Dawn is not what she used to be. She has grown and changed since she became a Powermaster. And Prime may not like the fact that she wants to fight, but she realizes that forces like Megatron HAVE to be stopped! And she is going to do it!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
Now, NOW this is the way to handle the war against the demons, the vamps and the things that go BUMP in the night! And Faith is BACK IN THE HOUSE! Hey Vamps! Time to hit the road! Faith is back, and with B, ready to kick butt and take names!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
And so, the battle commences. I just hope that Primus can stop Unicron this time, once and for all.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
If humanity IS to eventually rise up and inherit the universe, then people like Buffy, Dawn, and Xander are a good start. And Prime, you may not always agree with Megatron, but this is one time that the two of you had best find a way to work together to stop the threat of Unicron!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Well, Megatron suspects that something is up. If and when he finds out that it is Unicron, he may decide to do something very unusual for him: A ceasefire! Megatron wants power, but he does NOT want to share it with an entity such as Unicron.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
So, Buffy had a vision/message from Primus himself? IMPRESSIVE! But I smell Unicron on the way, and that can only mean one thing: TROUBLE in a major sense!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
I don't recognize the Autobot that Dawn helped out, but if Starscream is around, then something big MUST be up! Megatron would not send his top Lt. out on a simple search and destroy mission!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This directors cut sounds VERY interesting! As one who remembers the original version, I will be looking forward to seeing this version. Now, onto the FAN FICTION! *AUTOBOTS. . .TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!*