Reviews for To Win A Punk Diva's Heart
Londrick-Forever chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I was just browsing around fanfiction, and came across this story

I love Brian and Ashley, they are such a great couple, and this story is excellent XD

please update soon :)
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
please update soon dis is so good!

if u got writer's block maybe have punk be a jerk to brian behind ash's back... just a suggestion
xFireSpritex chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Thank god Paul said what I've been yelling at my computer. "Just tell her already!" Haha, lovely chapter, as always. And that cliffhanger, showing her he loves her and the smirk? That was a cruel thing to do to us darling but I know you'll make the wait worth it in the end.
rory21 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
I wonder what Bri has in mind now!

And i enjoyed the chappie as usual, can't wait for the next one! :)
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
hope Bri could tell Ash how he feels about her
skiptothegoodbit chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
Shortest. Chapter. Ever.

I liked it though, update soon.
warri0r chapter 7 . 4/13/2008

I loved it. :)

Updated finaly.

i was waiting for it.:)

Keep writing. :)
I Love-Hate him chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
aw, thats cute.
I Love-Hate him chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
Oh, I like this, its funny, Brian's just adorable! this chapter made me crack up, when he was all spying on them and CM rolled up the pizza and Brian made fun of him, that made me laugh. D
rory21 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Aw Bri is just the cutest!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Brian is hopelessly in love and he's just SO cute. Was that kiss she gave him based on that match where she actually did afterwards? Even if it wasn't, it so reminded me of it anyway! lol. Ah I'm practically squealing here, SO adorable.
warri0r chapter 6 . 3/9/2008

I almost forgot about this story.

But, i'm glad you updated. :)

And, I'm looking forward to the next chapterr!
xFireSpritex chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
I love this story so much. Sometimes I find myself cheering on Brian like he's in a match on TV.

And then I laugh at how adorable he is when it comes to Ashley.

Amazing job darling.
xFireSpritex chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
I'm so in love with this story. Brian is so adorably silly sometimes. Who makes up a lie and forgets the biggest part of it, his wallet? aw Brian.

Nice job. Can't wait for more.
skiptothegoodbit chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
This whole chappie had me laughing. Good to see it updated! I just love Bri-Bri. From reading his spiderman comic upside down (or pretending at least) and then complaining about how CM Punk ate while she did it perfectly, and then making up an excuse for why he was in the bush! So funny! Totally loved this and can't wait for the next, whenever that may be!