Reviews for When Walls Fall
bunnychica9 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
This was GREAT! I loved it, sad to see it end though, I dodo hope you will come back to this series. Your next story should invovle John Cena! Need to marry the unlikely hero off now.

Bunny
sable2684 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Awesome story! Thanks so much.
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
I am crying I so love this serice and it sad to see it end. You are every talted writer. I hope you do came back and revisten them. You can have them playing Match Maker for John, Randy, Ray, and few other and I want to see the girl beat up on Melina some more. Keep up the great writing.

Tanya
Ginger James chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
great ending to a great story, i really hope you revisit the series because it's fantastic. Now I'm off to read your other update
irishblue69 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
I really like this series. The women that you wrote about remind me a little of me. There is parts of me in each of them. Finn and Chessey have my temper,(Finn also has my hair color) Emily has my insecurities, Pax and Kali are my inner turmoil. I would like it if you would continue this series and find someone for John Cena, Randy Orton, and the Hardy Bros. Keep up the good work.
Takerslady chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Aww good ending. Another one, how, PLEASE don't do a Cena one, Gah. Oh you never did a GLEN one. Do a Kane one PLEASE! D
Sharnhorst chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
I love it when Dave says 'Oh God what did she do now?'...so funny. And Chessy is still up to her old tricks, but she has the best intentions! Excellent. I've thoroughly loved every one of the stories in this series and will definitely read another one if you should write one!
SnowAngel2009 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
i loved this series hope there is another story to it at some point
xtremediva13 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
OMG! I love this series if u decide to do another one maybe you could do one for John Cena
aphotshot chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
omg they're engaged...great chapter
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
good chapter
tkc12 chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
aw. love the ending! so, you need a new topic? how about...i don't know! lol. um maybe about one of your couples having trouble with they're marrige. and chessy tries to help them? well, i'm no good writer. so come up with a new story as soon as you can!
sizzlin' diva chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
i hope dave doesn't get mad at her.
bunnychica9 chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
yeah two updates! But more would be greatly appreciated, I check my email everyday..hoping that yours will be there, so please keep the updates coming.

Bunny