Reviews for That Rose Paved Road
sckry chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is so lovely! Your description of Relm painting is very vivid and clear, and I love the last bit, very sweet.

Keep it up, I hope to see more!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was really good. It was written so well, I'm surprised you haven't tried writing FFVI before. I can't wait to see you write something that actually has Celes and Locke interact with one another through dialogue, because you've got the interaction through facial expresions and emotions down.

Bravo, Encore! :)
Jason Tandro chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Powerful work. You have an extremely mature writing style and can capture a single moment perfectly in the confines of the story. Very visually satisfying, flows well.

Excellent!
Radia chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is really wonderful. Rarely do we see their relationship from the eyes of someone other than Terra (usually mooning over Locke no less), and Relm of all people is an interesting choice. I always thought she'd notice their attraction before they did, given what a perceptive child she is, but I very much like this idea as well, especially since it realistically paints (and quite literally) the relationship as very subtle and slow to develop. As someone who loves the pairing but is exceptionally picky on how it's approached, I very much hope to see more from you, because you seem to have a handle on them that breaks away from the clich├ęs in the fandom. Also, if you were to write more on Relm, that I would not complain of either, as she is my favorite character next to Locke and sadly neglected in fandom. Fantastic work.
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Great job! I love Celes and Locke together, too. :) I liked how, in your story, Relm's subconscious almost understood the relationship between Celes and Locke, while Relm consciously doesn't see anything romantic between the two. Very nice!