Reviews for Volunteers
Carottal chapter 5 . 8/16
Very entertaining, and I don't have much to say on this "short" chapter.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Carottal chapter 4 . 8/16
Draco living among muggles was not so disturbing, neither was him having a child with a muggle (though it was surprising), neither him giving music lessons (all the more when you made him into a taxi driver in another story). No, you know there's something wrong with him when you see him using "LOL". I kind of bugged on that one. Then I laughed. That was brilliant!

I wouldn't want to have him as my teacher, he seems to have learnt how to grade papers with a potion teacher and a transfiguration teacher.

I felt sorry for Ben. I think Draco should explain something to his son. Now that Ben wants to know, not knowing may lead him to come up with answers that will make him suffer in the long run.

I loved how Ron reacted with Fred. And I wonder what Hermione and he thought of Ben.
Carottal chapter 3 . 8/16
Alec, Ben... Seems there is still a chance for Harry to go one letter down in the alphabet!

I wonder if the curse is Harry's reason for getting the job he has.

I was shocked by the Weasley's reaction to the thought of Harry and Draco getting closer. It was kind of violent. All the more from Hermione because Harry told her he met Draco and how the guy changed. She seemed too surprised. Well, the circumstances of Ginny's death may change things a bit but still... I hope they'll change their mind at some point.
serenityselena chapter 5 . 7/12
wonderful story :)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/8
I think is great! *u*
Jackie K Paper chapter 5 . 2/4
This was beautiful.
NawelKim chapter 5 . 2/4
Finished reading this fic a few days ago and finally have the time to post a lil review...
What an amazing story you gave us! Really liked all the characters and the way they evolved around each other... I loved Ben and Alec! I not going to say I wanna know how their relationship will grow because I already read the sequel as well... ;-)
Thank you for the journey!
despicableme chapter 5 . 1/26
Beautiful story :) And you are very good at writing believable plots and characters! Anyway, I'd really like to read about Fred's coming around... ;)
daffidil chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
not sure if you still get these reviews, but just in case: loved it! wonderful build-up, great how you've depicted the guys as grown-ups with responsibilities etc. totally feasible...

thanx for having written these stories!
purecarnation chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Tiny Fish for Japan!? Doot-doot-doot!? Lols! They all sound so funny! I cannot imagine Draco singing doot doot doot XD The thought itself is hilarious!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Very good story. I did take it too seriously though, because I was upset that while working security for the festival, both men brought their sons along and frequently left them unsupervised, even while the boys were sleeping. It was lucky that Ron showed up and was willing to stay and babysit all day. Stupid Harry. Stupid Draco.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
You've managed to get me thoroughly involved in the story, and I try to guess what is going to happen next. I keep expecting Fred or Lucius to kidnap the boys. I wonder why Narcissa is still in prison and how long her sentence is, when Draco was actually guilty of several things and was allowed parole. Harry's gifts of the red invisibility button and the Obliviating thread would easily let Draco turn to a new life of crime, or get the boys into trouble, or allow Fred or Lucius to endanger the families. I'm disappointed that in your attempt to make Draco a well-rounded character, that you have made him repulsive to me. He is not only hateful about his students' homework and the new woman in the choir, but also the choir leaders. And he is completely amoral about having unprotected sex in public with someone he doesn't even care about, making a child. Harry does not need a jackass like Draco, who is most likely to be carrying a half dozen communicable diseases. So far, my favorite character in this story is Harry's son.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Isn't anyone worried about Lucius escaping from Azkaban as a duck?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I think it is horrible and far too realistic for an entire extended family to blame a newborn baby for the death of his mother. And now Draco blames him, too. What is wrong with these people? Voldemort cursed Ginny, so why is it even marginally anyone else's fault, including Harry? Nobody intentionally hurt Ginny except Voldemort, and it's creepy and cruel to blame a baby for anything. People blame babies for their own, "shameful," illegitimate births, but the parents are the ones who had unprotected sex.
Dark Wolf 03 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... I hope Fred won't make something to destroy it. Is it the end? I'm very curious about theirs relationship, I would love to read more about this reality, with Ben and how he will discoverabout Malfoy's family. And Alec and his talent