Reviews for A Lovely Afternoon
lynxlan chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I remember reading this once before but I wasn't signed in to review then. It is a well written sweet story. I can picture the younger versions of the characters behaving just like that. :)
Romen chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was so cute! Very sweet first kiss :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh that was adorable! I love that they were each other's first kiss and that they are both just beginning to realize that they fancy each other. Excellent story!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw! That was really cute! I loved how you ended it with "Elizabeth Swann was beginning to fancy William Turner".
OceanFae chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was weird. this story just made me giggle like an insane schoolgirl while saying "aw!". wow.
Krism chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was too adorable Mel! I love pre-cotbp fics! Really really sweet and fluffy! Thanks so much!
teenelizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
For a first attempt at writing, this was an absolutely lovely piece. Even my boyfriend liked it, and if you knew him, you'd know that's quite the compliment. ) Keep writing!

Alex - obsessive pirate lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ah! How sweet! This is quite a well written fanfiction. I absolutely love the conversation between the two, it was done perfectly. I was smiling the entire time I was reading it! :) It left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. Haha. Keep up the fantastic work, I hope to see more Willabeth OneShots like this one. :)
williz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007

How did I not come to see this before?

I absolutely LOVED it. And they were both so in character. Elizabeth taunting and feeding off of poor Will's embarrassment, and Will blushing like a bloody tomato, innit!

Well bad.

Love it well, mate. Love it well.
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh my God. That was too cute! This is one of my new favorite stories. Thanks a million for writing it!

The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Great fic; it was so sweet! The characterizations were really good! I liked Will's nerves and Elizabeth's boldness. The ending was nice, like an echo of the beginning.

Well done! :)

Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 7/19/2007

how cute .
The Wishmeister chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wonderfull story. very realistic. you should write a long one about will and liz growing up together
VenusRising chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
so sweet!
astral symphony chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aw, this was simply adorable. :)

Will's such a sweetheart. -giggle-