Reviews for Happiness and Pain
Shubhs chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
rescuing those needing rescue**

I love this entire set. :)

More IchiRuki of the AU kind please! Not as a part of this collection, but as a proper full-length sexy story. With Rukia being as bad-ass as ever of course. :D
wynnsy chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
lol! really funny chapter: I grinned at Byakuya's hair strand and the last sentence was priceless. tough love.
Lain Lang chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
great collection of short-fics...thanks!
OutlawedAngel chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
awesome
Shubhs chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
I LOVE all the drabbles!They are all AH-MAZING!All of them are quite meaningful but have a LOT of fluff(!) in them as well!XP XD XD XD XD XD _

Goku's Daughter chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
Hey,

This is a really good short fic story you have here. I enjoyed it immensely! The only thing that I questioned was the chapter about the flu. Rukia died when she was a baby, right? How would she have those feelings if she wasn't alive?

But either than that, I love your words, how you use your words, and how you have these characters - Ichigo and Rukia - interact with one another. I liked the hollow chapter a lot. hehe. (I'm a sucker for hollow Ichigo). I also really liked the last chapter!

Keep up the good work with your future projects.

GD
cranksta chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I don't know if you can read anything I write but I'm going to use the concept of this discussion in my next chapter I hope its allright, I will give you the credit of coarse. If you can read my story its call after the fall. You really are good
cranksta chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
man you're a funny writer I can't stop reading cracking up over here
cranksta chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
very funny I like it
cranksta chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
funny very funny lolo lolololololo
ichirukifan13 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
omg so kawaii poor Ishida, Chad and Orihime XD
ichirukifan13 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
lmfao Byakuya would KILL Ichigo!
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
that was short but good
Sasukezgrl1467 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
this story was very entertaining and i must say u have a way with words ur story is beautifully written...well typed as a matter of fact . keep up da good work and continue 2 love ichiruki WO! OH YEAH! .

*H!CH!GOZGRL*
brownie bunny chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
I simply can't remember a time I enjoyed these drabbles as much as I enjoyed yours! They are the perfect IchiRuki romantic ones, and I enjoyed and savoured every word of it!