Reviews for Born Into a Bad Litter
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Mann! erading your horror-stories you just try to shut up your brain so it does' provide you too much pictures, but when it's something cute you just try to hold it together and not die of bursting, warm adoreness of it all.
Thanks for sharing your stories in my two favourite worlds.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Bahahahaa, what? This is incredibly adorable. Good timing for the Winchesters, there.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Totally makes me want to adopt a kitten and name him Sam!
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Evil kitten! Aww its so cute and funny I cant stand it.
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
How adorable! Dean threatening the demon-possessed kitten with the holy water was funny and I could see him doing it.

'Dean pondered. Were-kittens probably didn't top many hunter's lists of things worth hunting down, but Sam's little furry problem didn't need to be advertised. "Naw, it's gotta be some kind of demon trick. He'll get over it."'-one of my favourite lines (as if Sam needed any more reasons to be hunted down!).

Dean's threat about the microchip tracker was great, as was Dean's reasoning about the demons turning Sam into a kitten so as to disarm people with cuteness. Nice work!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Too adorable! My favorite lines:

"Naughty kitten! Behave!" - :-D I can just hear Dean saying that.

"Could you at least pass me the knife?" said Jo, who, Dean reflected as he tousled his brother's fur, sounded a little annoyed. Tied to a post. Right. He transferred Sam to his left hand, picked up the huge knife and sawed Jo loose. - Dean's obliviousness and Jo's annoyance makes me laugh.

"Sam batted at the trailing ends of her long hair. "Aw, he's so cute!" She rubbed under Sam's fuzzy chin with a finger." - Absolutely adorable!

"...extracting Sam from his sleeve and settling him between his neck and the turned up collar of his jacket..." That image is too cute!

Dean's line about putting a microchip in him cracks me up, as does Demon!Kitty. Great job!
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
LOL.

i especially like the part about the micro-chip. and it'd probably itch haha.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was HI-larious. Started laughing at "Shoot MEoww" and didn't stop 'til the end. At which point I started thinking that, with Sam's prediliction for getting lost, microchips not such a bad idea after all. 'Course, they'd need the ones with GPS. More proactive than waiting for somebody to turn him in - they'd be more likely to keep him, dontchaknow.
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AWW! Little sammy-wammy as a kitty cat! I want one! Although I already ahve a litter of kittens that we have been trying to get rid of... Do you want one? haha just kidding. You probably have enough on your hands...but for me there will always be room for a Winchester kitten.
Savage Shade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is so insanely cute it's almost not funny. But, as it is it's hysterious, but definitely deserves to be called a crack!fic. Keep up the good work.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was hilarious. I love the idea of Sam the were-kitten, absolutely fantastic. Giggled my head off at Dean threatening the possessed kitten. Excellent. Feel like writing a series of these?
Isabelle Saunders chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Sam would be so cute. Squee!
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
LOL. I read this line:

"SHOOT MEow!"

And started laughing like a MANIAC, mostly because I could picture that scene in my head, all dramatic and tense, and the thought of Sam just transforming into a kitten...LOL!
hermitme chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
LOL, that was cute. I really enjoyed it. Hee, cuteSamKitten, cuterDeanHolyWater weapons bearer.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
(facepalm) Oh my god... that was too cute.