Reviews for The Name of the Game
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love how Taichi is possessive of Yamato. Yamato finally got his attention. They are so cute and adorable together! I love submissive Yamato!

I loved this story so much!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I most definitely want a sequel.
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow, that was pretty impressive. )

Ahem...alrighty, in terms of your writing style it's both simplistic and well paced. Extremely effective when it comes to humour writing. As for your content...well, it was an absolutely genius idea. I hope you had a lot of fun writing it; because I'm sure a LOT of readers had a lot of fun reading it. )

Awesome stuff. )
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved it! Two thumbs up & then some!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I vote for Tai's revenge!
Sable19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This is just such an adorable story. I love it so much. It made me giggle. Good work! XD
Era Fey chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
oh naughty Matty so cute and well...seducive!

Tai finally noticed, it's about time isnt he.
peppioreo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was so cute. I love the idea of Matt trying to get Tai's attention and flirting with Dai and Ken and how Tai acted when he noticed. Matt dressed like that is so hot and I can see why they were drooling. Loved it!
skipper3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ha. I loved it. I'm off to read the sequel. Let's see what Tai has in store for Matt. *laughs evilly*
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Mwaha, Yama is ebil. Knows how to work them hips! Jealous boyfriend types are the best.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was great! i don't think tai will be ignoring Matt for a while XD
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I love how prissy Matt is about getting Tai's attention and keeping it. This oneshot was so adorable and hawt and a bit fluffy at the end :D I love how far Matt took the teasing. My favorite line from this fic: "Horny teenagers were so easy to tease." And I love how KEN was one of those horny teenagers! It's so funny picturing him drooling all over Matt and losing his cool. Ken being seduced is too smexy! Thanks for writing this, it make my day _
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Well it's been a while. But so cute! Much luv! Absolutely adorable.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 10/8/2007

That totally rocked. The reactions and everything were so vividly amusing. Great job.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
lol, humanahumanahumana! Matt's to sexy for his shirt! this fanfic was alsome