Reviews for Chronicles of the Deceased
LuvCake chapter 1 . 4/30
Love this!

Its good story.

Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ahahahaha...the last bit was so damn FUNNYY! I still can't stop laughing... (wipes tears..) Great fic btw...that goes for both Mind Games and also this one..
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hi I've reviewed before to tell you how brilliant I think these stories are but just to let you know I've just added them to my new community Death Note Afterlife too.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I almost cried for Misa. Poor girl.

I like this. :D
Amethystaura chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ok how to put this? This story goes straight to my favourites. Light is perfect, both psychologically & sexually. L is a myriad of treats: seductive, manipulative, scheming, brilliant, complex, enigmatic, dark, sensual, confident & wanton.

And scheming seductive Uke L? Using percentages, that's 90% of my motivation to add this to my favourites. Love him that way.
Neflie14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh god I loved it! I just needed to say that.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Your story, it's so well written! Excellent work!
DaJapican chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I think the sequel was way better than the first. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly adorable those two genii. L afterlife is a freaking paradise. God I love your sequel so much, and the ending was hilarious. The though of Whammy walking in on that had me clutching my gut in laughter. God what I would do to see his face, or better yet what L and Light where doing.3 Once again love your stuff, you're amazing. 3
Almecestris chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
LOVE. THIS. I'm so glad that the boyz are still up each other's throats and up each other's *ahem* . Thanks for writing a sweet, funny, amazing sequel of Light getting a second chance at attaining true happiness with our L.
thepersonwhoreadthis chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
it was good :)
Larry Letter chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved this ~3

you're keeping them ic very good xD
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/9/2010

I liked the concept though

Very will written, I definetley did not waste my time.
Beyond chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
im a guy a straight guy as far as i know and the little bit of gay in me was enthralled enough for me to literaly cun in my pants.

the story was good

P. Wammy sama
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this story is just love!...i love everythign you did!...L and Light, they always bring sparks when they are together, dead or alive...
Tyigra chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh Watari. Guess you know why L brought Raito now, don't you? :D I'm glad that you cared enough to give poor Misa a proper ending too. And you did a very good job writing that hot hot ending!