Reviews for Second Nature
jock wizard chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
bloody good read if youre intrested in harry/hermione come to this site mention my name cameron weir tell them i told you its called the harmonian site bye the way story 9/10
This is Deleted chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Excellent work, this was a very well written piece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
misssweetsweet chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
very nice. I enjoyed reading this.
readbeforeyouwrite chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw! That was beautiful! Absolutely perfect.
FanMan89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Wow! is it hot in here? That was extremely sexy and well written! they should put this story in the movies in the movies...Harry Potter...Rated R! Haha!Yeah!
screenboys chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
good! luved it
x0lid0wun xx3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
that was so cute
Mz Hellfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow! Amazing fict! very good one shot! one of the best ive read!loved it!(note over use of ! to put across my point)
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Amazing smutty scene! :D You write it with that hint of uncertainty and it's just so damn hot! Good job with this one, really!
maxkasch16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
seriously?

harry/hermione?

have you read the books?

really not a fan of the pairing, but you

are a great writer!
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw... so smutty! I loved it! hehe! Anyways, great job! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
nice one-shot...well written too...

*Sam*
can-can-can chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wow. I'm highly impressed! I think (previous to the adult content) your writing is very much in the J.K. realm, so bravo to you for that... and, back to the adult content, that was very, very well done as well. Really, a wonderful and perfectly written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Hanna28 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
One word: Amazing.
Blaise Kaiou chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Great story! Was Hermione going out with Ron in this? Did Hermione love Harry? It seemed Hermioine had done it before.

Blaise Kaiou