Reviews for Dangerous Beings
They don't know the Winchester family :) . They will never find them! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
evil . Poor Sammy!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I really liked this story. Glad you didn't get too graphic with the torture scenes. Sometimes people get a little carried away with those kind of details, but you just lead us to the idea and then let it go, knowing the message was received. Good job!
CathyFHolmes chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I really liked how you explained why Sam flinched, even after he was rescued. Most stories I read just say stuff like "He reached to comfort Sam, but he fliched away." They never explain why. It was really cool reading it.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Aww, loved that George gave Sam the beagle that had helped save his life.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I'm glad that sam got to be the one to kill her, and, like John, I'd normally be opposed to him hittign a woman, but she deserved it. Great chapter!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
So glad sam's finally improving. Loved poor John trying to make awkward small talk.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Poor sam! Hope he ends up kivking that creepy bitch's arse.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
If there is a sequel, I'll bet John will be sorry he didn't have hunters disappear the Burtons while he and Dean were still out in plain sight.
sylvaniae chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Hey, thought this was a great story! I like your writing style, and it was really heart-wrenching to read. Poor Sammy!
Sammyscougar chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Woah this one was hard to read, cause of the gruesome pain and torment inflicted on poor little Sammy. Had my stomach churning. The monstrous Burton couple were sickening and I was glad John got revenge & handled it the hunter's way with Sammy's help. Loved Dean's power keg of emotions from frustrations and worry when Sam went missing to protective big brother mode after Sam was found. Good story well done. Now off to read the sequel.. Beers & Cheers
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
One of the reasons I commented was so that I could find this story later, and then read the other ones. Incredible!
judyann chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
I just read the whole group of stories and they are amazing! Loved them!
Jenna chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
omg this story has me in knots! I loooove that john is gonna take matters into his own hands. ahhh I hope he peals the skin off their pschotic twisted disgusting bones. ahh I read a lot and I've never hated two characters more! they skeeive me!