Reviews for Dangerous Beings
Angelus 408 chapter 10 . 9/28
You are a very good writer. I was crying. I think you did very well with Sam's personality. I don't think he would have used the word "raped" when he was telling Dean what happened, but otherwise, it was very good. You had me crying, when Sam was in the hospital, and would respond only to Dean. But the one thing you left out, was how Sam felt about shooting the woman. I think you should have elaborated, was he angry? Did he feel better? Was he relieved, or, did he still think she abandoned him because he let her down and did he think she was disgusted with him too?
Thanks for the story.
JaniceC678 chapter 10 . 5/20
Wow! What a great story. Had intended to just read a chapter or two this morning with breakfast and then get to work, but it is now an hour and a half later and here I am having finished it, LOL! You manage to capture all of their pain an anguish SO well without being overly graphic or drawing it out too long. I'm glad Sam was able to have his shot at Sherry...in some way, that may have helped him mentally to be able to fight back after all that. The scene at the end where Sam broke down actually brought a tear to my eyes. Well done!
jamiefin chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
They don't know the Winchester family :) . They will never find them! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
evil . Poor Sammy!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I really liked this story. Glad you didn't get too graphic with the torture scenes. Sometimes people get a little carried away with those kind of details, but you just lead us to the idea and then let it go, knowing the message was received. Good job!
CathyFHolmes chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I really liked how you explained why Sam flinched, even after he was rescued. Most stories I read just say stuff like "He reached to comfort Sam, but he fliched away." They never explain why. It was really cool reading it.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Aww, loved that George gave Sam the beagle that had helped save his life.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I'm glad that sam got to be the one to kill her, and, like John, I'd normally be opposed to him hittign a woman, but she deserved it. Great chapter!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
So glad sam's finally improving. Loved poor John trying to make awkward small talk.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Poor sam! Hope he ends up kivking that creepy bitch's arse.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
If there is a sequel, I'll bet John will be sorry he didn't have hunters disappear the Burtons while he and Dean were still out in plain sight.
sylvaniae chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Hey, thought this was a great story! I like your writing style, and it was really heart-wrenching to read. Poor Sammy!
Sammyscougar chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Woah this one was hard to read, cause of the gruesome pain and torment inflicted on poor little Sammy. Had my stomach churning. The monstrous Burton couple were sickening and I was glad John got revenge & handled it the hunter's way with Sammy's help. Loved Dean's power keg of emotions from frustrations and worry when Sam went missing to protective big brother mode after Sam was found. Good story well done. Now off to read the sequel.. Beers & Cheers