Reviews for It's not funny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
* snickers...* they are too old,lol
Juana la Cliker-Rooster chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
very cute. i like stuff like this, fuuny and cute. you're also a pretty decent writer, so i'll probably look for more of your stuff. there were a few spelling errors, but no biggie. nice work.
Miss Hiss chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
what postion were they in to make it so funny still got me bawlin' with laughter though.
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
HAHA! Poor poor Optimus and Megatron I feel for them. This is so funny I LOVE IT!
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
O_O *snickers* Gahahahahahah!

That was awesome!*fav!*
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*Hehe* this would be funny in an eppy XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
How can Prime 'mouth' words with no mouth? 0.o
StarscreamNumber101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Omg that was cute. That was funny. I'm surprized Megs didn't start blastin him. XD!
Estel Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Bloody frickin hilarious!

I'm afriad Megatron WAS rather OOC...he wouldn't be that passive in a situation like that. There would have been a lot more snark and insults even if he was in the same position (quite literally).

But for the sake of old friends turned enemies having a moment outside the war together...wonderful.
soulfulbee chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Freakin hilarious
Dragonseeker789 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh yes it was that funny! HA HA HA! I wonder if Red can lip read?
D. Mischief chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hoot! it may be OOC but man that was so funny..
VAwitch chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hehe - nice, light read... altho I'd love to hear the discussion between P & J that evening.
LadyStarscream chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
*howls with laughter and falls out of chair*

thud.

ow. ( . )

Anyway, that was hillarious! The first question would be how did Megatron get in the Ark, and why didn't Prime go fight Megatron when the alarm sounded, but that doesn't matter. The hilarity of it all made up for it completely!

P.S. Sorry for the unsigned review. I havn't gotten to log in yet.

I hope you write more humor fiction. You're really good at it.

I'm looking forward to reading it if you do.
green-eyed-bastard chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMFG O.x

D

This was too damn funny...

I can so see this ...especially with the fun both voice actors could have doing this scene...