Reviews for All Mod Cons
Fae Gem Whiteberry chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I really enjoyed this. I understand perfectly why you stopped writing, but if you ever get the inspiration for this again, you should write some more. I know I at least would be incredibly pleased to read it.
Reads-way-2-much chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
i love it please update ASAP
AnnF chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Hope you get a chance to update soon.
Blanca Rosa chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Aw... I love this chapter so much. I like the fact that you can make this fic serious while funny at the same time. Update Soon!
mynightshining chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Hahaha. I loved Ron's response to Neville at the end, "That's good, that's good". So funny.

Great stuff. Keep it up!
Yumeko chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow, that was a speedy update!
Dark K. Sly chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
They are so cute!

really loved the story!

Congratulations!
InuNaomi09 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Keep up the great work! Wow! I would have never guess that Harry could be a peacemaker with Draco and Ron. Very Clever!
risi chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I really like this. Normally I read mostly Snape centric fics, but I checked this out and fell in love. I really like the bits of humor you put in, epspecially the animated cauldron. I laughed myself silly at the picture of it chasing Neville with Snape in close pursuit. Looking forward to reading more. :-)
gleefulgardengnome chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Cute, if a little odd. I hope you pick up the pace with the plot soon though, cuz i can get a little dull...Can't wait to read more!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I see Draco as the funny honest person...he's honest to the point it seems insulting, but in a funny way...don't ask me how it's done, i just know it is! lol Please update again soon!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
too cute! lol, i wonder how they're friendship it gonna go now? hm? lol Please update again soon!
AnnF chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Love the bludger at the end. :) Will Neville or others be making future appearances?
WVSailor chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Definitely up there on the "Cuteness Factor", but I like it.
Saiyou-the-lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is such a cute idea! I hope you update soon! I really like this story! It's adorable!