Reviews for Vice Versa: A Naruto Tale
Common Sense chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Alright, random letter by Tsunade for no fucking reason. Nice plot device (You're not imagining sarcasm here). Could you really not come up with anything even a little more believable? And honestly, you're stretching our imagination here when you say that Tsunade wrote that shit. Fuck that. I'm out.
ElRusso chapter 18 . 11/16/2008
hey the story is awesome!
starfire201 chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Explains a lot. I thought it had been abandoned for good. Well, if you know where it's going to go, I will certainly start reading again. See you soon.
robert chapter 19 . 5/20/2008
continue,continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, and continue
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 17 . 1/17/2008
BTW, Looking at those said to continue the story. I noticed a majority of you have not written a story on Naruto nor written at all.

So, I just wondering if any you actually looked over story carefully? Just wondering if you guy/gals just want to continue a story with some many plot holes in it?

This author of VV could be improved vastly without leaving some many plotholes that do not make sense when asking such as why characters namely ssasgay OOC(out of character) as an example. Sasgay in this story is nothing like the character in anime or manga. His friends abondoning, him for no apparent reason. Nor the fact, Tsunade, wouldn't even a lifetime give her position to anyone else than Naruto. So, the question, are we even watching the same anime or manga.

Give the history of Naruto and relation to each character and situation, no amout of explanation can suffice for the 180 degree attitude of the characters in this story. You can't simply ignore those facts can we. Now, people say its a story, fanfiction nothing more. The fact people are writing fan written story is based on the characters and the plotline. The characters we use to make our on own story is base on their personalty is it not? Changing that personalty of the charater in a 180 degree fashion is basically making an OC or OOC(readers are in disbelief of the character and will not believe in that character, example of naruto's friends he bonded with abonbanded him or sasgay has 'feelings' for Sakura which is against his personalty).

Next as for Sakura, uzukun7 said that Sakura never really bonded. Maybe slightly true, the fact is Sakura had already started to see Naruto a bit more than what he really is. Even then, if Sakura really did decide to marry Sasgay, I don't think Tsunade would train Sakura. Reason, Tsunade thinks Naruto as a little brother or even a son, hurting him will bring a world of hurt. You will have to take the that in consideration. Also, people seemed to forget, out of the blue Sasgay did a 180 degree and has 'feelings' for Sakura. Wait a minute, he is a avenger and wants to restor his clan. Where does love come into the picture? I don't think he said that anywhere did he? No matter the cost he wants kill Itachi, plain and simple, that his first goal. Not marriage, love nor family.

Also, even after this, why would all of the sudden her feelings for Naruto come nor Naruto's feeling for Sakura in return. This should have been shown in the very very beginning. It does not make any sense to happen 5 years later either. Don't forget, I don't think Sakura want the position of Hokage, that was Naruto's and she knows it quite well. As for her being hokage, Sasgay is jealous of power. Why do you think he left Kohona? For power and the power that Naruto showed during the fight on the hospital. So, people should really read/watch the manga/anime and see the aftermath. Nothing on his mind other than jealous of power of Naruto and wanting more. So if Sakura is 'hokage', Sasgay would rather kill her to see how strong he can become.(BTW, narusaku don't tolerate sasgaysaku stuff beyond hugging and kisses, if she marries him, that just make Naruto second best to many readers POV in particular the narusaku fans.)

Now, I sasgay is made Hokage wouldn't fly either. Reason, Jiraya and Tsnuade along with several other Jounins that can kill Sasgay without breaking a sweat. Council wouldn't make him Hokage, why? They want the strongest so they asked the Sannins. Even they refused, There about a dozen Jounins ahead of Sasgay before he can become Hokage.

So overall, why people say continue when their are so many plotholes contradication and such. Dudes155890, really need to stop, think out the plots, character relations and other things. Continuing a story as is just make more plotholes and contradications.

Later.

PS. I really do hope you do a rewrite. I believe your story would be better if you did.
okgo chapter 19 . 1/16/2008
uzukun7 chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
i would say redo but keeping some of the story true. i mean i love what you did with naruto on his time away (meeting his clan and what not). on the other hand, the only way sakura would be hokage is if like 25 other ninja suddenly died along with tsunade and jiraiya. it would probably be more intriguing if sasuke was hokage, and sakura be his wife then. i mean at least then you could see sasuke being corrupt and manipulated while sakura becomes wary of him. because in this scenario, sasuke never left konoha but still has his sights on destroying itachi and restoring the uchiha clan, hence marrying sakura. and since sakura never really got to bond with naruto like she did in the canon, you could build a bond once he comes back from his exile. that is a more likely scenario in my opinion. well i hope some of this is helpful in the very least. laterz
kagefang chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
NO! you cant redo such a wonderful story! this one is m current fav on fanfic and if it ios skrewed up i dont know that i would do!
TGMaker chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
GuyverZero chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
continue it's cool the way it is to mee. looking fowaqrd to the next chapter or the new begining which ever happens.
Reader101 chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
No please don't rewrite it! I'm really curious to see what happens with what you already have! I love it too much already XD
Xombine The Lost chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
Ratchet McCloud chapter 19 . 1/14/2008
Continue. This story's pretty interesting as is.

Keep up the good work and please update!
Bread chapter 19 . 1/13/2008