Reviews for Fireworks
Anime freak chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Nice. I'm a straight male but being the anime fan that I am I don't mind a little yaoi here and there. And I love fullmetal alchemist so I have to love this.
Corath chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Who is Alexander? I am confused. Still this was an interesting story. Not bad...just different.
illbeonthemoon chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
thats soo cute :D
estale chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I hate to say that I'm becoming a realist, but it's true. Ah, perhaps I'm just used to torturing my Elrics as I have in my last few works, much to my own heartbreak... but, even though I have written it this way, find it highly unlikely that Ed and Al were able to get married. I surmise they went to Massachusetts, of course, but... well, even if it's not realistic, it's still a very nice touch. I've always been a fan of stories where they cared enough to marry each other, or at least say they would if they could.

A very fluffy piece-although fluff is good, very good-and I'm glad someone has taken to writing Edward x Alexander, since there's not many who still write for Skeletons and I enjoy reading it. I'm very glad to have found this after I came back from vacation. Thanks for writing!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This fic filled me with SUCH warm fuzzies! XD XD XD ZOMG, I love you forever... It took all of my will power to keep from dancing around the room! X3

Seriously. This fic was sweet on so many levels, and I don't think I'll ever celebrate the 4th the same way again. Mwahaha. XD