Reviews for Five PitStops on the Way to the 21st Century
E.A.V chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Lovely little story. I really enjoy these shorts!
TheQueenoftheSquirrelMonkeys chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
why Haven't you updated in so long? If youre dead I forgive you, if youre not update! It's a good story though
Stina Whatever chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
nice one
celticfox chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Wow.

Now that's an ambitious crossover.

I like the way you did it in a very small fashion, not grand and epic at all, just a chance meeting, which is a really good way to do crossovers.

...random thought: I bet Jack met Oscar Wilde at some point. Just a random thought.

So, who is our enterprising ex-Time Agent going to meet next?

Oh, and I'm really glad you're keeping up with this story- I really look forward to the next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Well, this was a nice surprise. And its good to see that Jack remembered this time to NOT mess with history!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
So much fun, you're always brilliant and DW is my latest addiction. Thanks for sharing. (It's a great way to blow an evening online!)
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
I enjoyed this a lot. I loved the crossover with the 'man with no name'. I hope you get round to writing the other three parts some time soon.
Kin Pandun chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Wow. This is freakishly fun. Both chapters, although I did enjoy the Buffy cross a bit more due to familiarity. *grins* I love Jack in this. "Magnesium powder..." bah! Fantastic. "shirt-lifter" was funny. The whole chapter was very amusing.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Tommy Byrn chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Marcus, I'm going to have to be honest with you here. I love your stories (I've read every one of them) but in all honesty I can't read this one. The reason being is that series 3 of Dr. Who has just started here in the States and to get any spoilers would probably kill me. ;) Sorry but I'm going to have to wait on this one.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Sounds like Jack has been a busy little boy. And, I am looking forward to seeing the rest of Season 3 here in the states. So far, all we have seen has been the Christmas Special and the first episode. I am SERIOUSLY looking forward to the 3 part finale this year. Bringing HIM back is going to be VERY interesting indeed!
Reefgirl chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
This is great, I'd love to know more about Jack and Spike, oh the slashy possibilities
thecrystalkey chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very good. Though to be honest I wouldn't have recognized the cross if you hadn't added that bit at the end. Nice use of the info given in Utopia. Looking forward to the next four parts.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Very interesting Marcus. I see our second favorite Time Traveller is up to his usual tricks, and still infatuated with Rose. I wonder how he is going to react when the Doctor tells him about her sacrifice to save the earth and Torchwood!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That is some story, really really good,