Reviews for Five Meals, Five Conversations
MoonlitMeeting chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Hotaru is rather obsessive.
MoonlitMeeting chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Too funny! Hotaru maybe a merciless killer but he's so out touch that's he's cute at the same time. I love him!
KayBeth13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hey I really enjoyed this story. I really hope you either continue it or write another yuya/hotaru story because you write them really well!
huyutfsakura chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
This is so cute! Please write more I'd love to read it!
Mister Sunday chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
haha i like the way you portray hotaru C:

There definitely needs to be more of these two pairings.
rikary chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
this is cute hahah i like it
Kurosu chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
lol, those were cute short pieces. I really enjoyed them and look forward to more Yuya-Hotaru~! D
Shariel chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
I just love Hotaru & Yuya pairings! _ They are just so cute. They would make a really interesting couple. How come there aren't more of them? Keep 'em coming! )
LavenderSkies chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Short, but very, very cute. I really enjoyed it and wish there'd be more. Hotaru/Yuya stories are difficult to find. Thanks for the laughs. D
FakeCompassion chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Wee! I adore this story! D I love how Hotaru is so Child like.. it's adorable D
ria chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i so love your fic! and i so love hotaru... okay who dosent? you've got to make more yuya/hotaru fics, or just hotaru fics you're really good at it... please! i beg you! more fics! or else... okay i don't know what else, but it's going to be mean and it's going to hurt! so please!
Koneko chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wonderful one-shots. I love the whole attempt at tricking another to eat fruit you hate. XD
Sparkly-elf chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Awh *sniff* it's over NO!

Lovely last chapter tho, a perfect ending to the perfect pairing, with swearing a beatings and eventual acceptance of eachother's mutual feelings. YAY *dances*

This was a comical/romance masterpiece Silverone, and now for my bad grammer side, I would like to say you ARE TEH AWESUM.

*sniff* This is going in my faves, I laughed, I cried, I read it over again a few times and laughed and cried some more!
Alyson Metallium chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Oh wow, that was unexpected! I felt for sure that Hotaru was going to lay one on her, but it figures that he'd do the whole, "I'm proving my point, you DID mean it that way" move to Yuya's comment. And I loved how he said that she'd hit him or shoot him if he made a move. He knows her all too well.

I do hope you revisit this pairing at some point, they're a lot of fun to play with and even more fun to read about. I'll be watching closely.

Having said that . . . I WANT A KISS BETWEEN THE TWO, DAMNIT! (throws a hissy fit, complete with foot stomping action)

I feel better. _
Anony chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
HAHA wow that was good.

Lol unpredictable moment at the end

Just perfect