Reviews for Playing With Fire
Kdl4Lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow! That was hot, unexpected and entirely realistic! Very well written and congrats on an unusual pairing extremely well done!
arkhamite chapter 1 . 11/3/2011

That was awesome. *standing ovation*

Very well written, sensual and in character.

Keep writing!
Passionfruit chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good lord, this is awesome. I really love how quickly you make me fall for your pairings. I never thought this pairing would work at all, but you made it perfect :)
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow, this was interesting and an unusual pairing. Playing with fire is so oh tempting.
Windspiel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Fascinating and a bit frightening. Wow.
saphique chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow...that was such a great surprise! I could never get enough of your writing. seriously. It's beginning to become addictive :)
I cant sit still chapter 1 . 12/1/2010

Luv Bellatrix!
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ehmagad! You bitch! You leave me wanting more...these fems are so f-king good! I bet your stories would be total shit-hits if you made, like, 3 chapters. Teach me the talent of lesbians!
Backne chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
damn your talented. :) everytime i read one of your fics i wish you'd continue the end a bit more.
Soaring Birds chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
the emotion from this story blows me away! Absolutely amazing *adds story to favorites list*

write on!

Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
At first I saw the summery and was like "?..., interesting, I wonder where this is going" then it was like "what the hell". I'm glad I read it, it was good, very insightful and a very interesting take on two present enemies.

danielle chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wow. good lord. this is amazing!
HP legend chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
great writing,

good pairing,

excelent story.
yellowis4happy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow. i can accept this pairing a lot easier than i can accept blackcest of any kind. loved it! i think you have bella very in character, and your writing is excellent. however, i found it kind of confusing when you switched back and forth between molly's past and present, because, besides the italicized letters, there was nothing to distinguish the two from each other.

ah... you gotta love bella. ;D
Noir Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Amazing! This was unbelievable!

I love how you connected playing with fire to Bellatrix's name.

Insanely clever, and your writing style is most enjoyable. ] Im looking forward to more from you.