Reviews for Five Fourths
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh, I like that last line! Nice work!
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Another Fourth of July fic! Wonderful. Poor House, not being able to see the fireworks because he didn't clean his room. That was very un-American of his Dad. They should have gone to New York. We've got the best fireworks in the country. :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
:D
Balanced chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wonderful. I love your work.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
cute!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
this was very good! I really liked the emotion you put into each segment! Very good job! :) I liked the snarkiness between House and Wilson in the 2007 segment, very good job! Please write more! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! WOO-HOO

This was good. I especially liked the 1966 and 2007. Wilson's dialog was very enjoyable. As was House's enjoyment without an explicit reason. And in 1973, his smarts for getting the kid to do it without paying. I especially liked how very in character everyone was. Brilliant work!
HouseaholicM chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was good. Especially since it is, you know, July Fourth. Your writing is brilliant- descriptive enough to picture what's happening. I'm pretty impressed. Good job!
sydedalus chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Very pretty. Poetic, somewhat in the way fireworks are poetic. Great voices all around, especially the fourth installment. "They can have a divorce together." Great line. Nice title as well. I'm so tied to music, I had to read the whole thing before I realized the fourths didn't refer to music. Then again, I thought today was the 3rd, so there you are. Cheers for a nice piece.