Reviews for Hensetsu izen Ai
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/10
The 'everyone suddenly wants to legit rape him' thing is kinda... ew.. and very cringy...
Molly Greene chapter 3 . 8/2
Nice story continue writing
Reported for the use of Copyrighted song lyrics. As you should know, copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) that are not in the public domain (meaning its out of copyright) is not allowed under Actions Not Allowed 3.

Your story has been reported to the admins and the copyright holders shall be notified of the ILLEGAL use of the lyrics.

Also, a reminder that descriptive details of sex (penetration or pleasuring of certain body parts) fall under MA. MA is not allowed on this site. The sex can only be implied or a non descriptive moment between character under M. If your story details goes over that, I suggest you tone the work down as I also suggest removing the lyrics.

Failure to do so can result in story removal and/or account suspension or deletion.
The tension is killing me I can't wait to read the new chapters this story is awesome so pleas don't stop writing it I like it.
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 3 . 1/18
I know you haven't updated in a while but you must this story is too good to abandon and I don't think anyone can write it like you can, sooooooo please update
sakurahan chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
NOOOOO! This was last updated in 2009 TT it was getting good. Please continue it ;_;
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
next chap please
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Please more... I need it...
Thatoneblackchick chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
This story is amazingly! But you haven't updated in years so...:'( Please finish I wanna see what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Please give me more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
I think you should make a itachi POV so we know where his mind is at at with the sexy naru
arpita.apu.007 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Naruto's reasoning for leaving konoha and start a new life was...kinda Lame. Don't mind.
arpita.apu.007 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015