Reviews for How the Past Can Change
orchid14 chapter 16 . 2/3
Two Kenshins at the same time! Too much for fangirl dream, LOL!
orchid14 chapter 13 . 2/3
Just a reminder, you may want to fix the spelling mistake "your" instead of "you're" (past) there. Thanks for the story!
orchid14 chapter 10 . 2/3
LOL! I wonder what'll happen next...
Dola chapter 46 . 1/28
Please complete it
satomika chapter 46 . 8/30/2014
Kya

I hope you update this soon!
Snowpoppy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This story is almost as old as I am. :) INteresting start, I'll have to read the rest of it later.
kyoandyuya chapter 46 . 8/11/2013
please don't abandon this!
Miss Illusion chapter 46 . 6/19/2012
Oh god! That Amasing fanfic.

I'm in love with this Kenshin.

I hope you do not give up the story.

I really want to know what happens now!

Xoxo

See ya

o/
gchik chapter 46 . 3/5/2012
/-\ hello ms. small animal with long ears and fluffy ball tail. lol. first i wanna say thanks for writing this story, makes me want read more RK fanfics. also i don't think i've ever read a story with so many chapters. lol. i know it may be a long while before you update this but just know i'll be waiting for the email reminder, lol. take care. -
S chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG. This is it. This was the timetravel story that I have read long ago and want to read again!

I've searched for this. (although in Kaoru and Battousai pairing...) Now, I figured out where I went wrong. Wow. Just wow.

I'm excited to read this again! \o/
wittyying chapter 46 . 5/17/2011
I first read this story 5 years ago. I have not expected you to update but am rather pleasantly surprised you're still continuing with this. Looking forward to the rest.
Cosmic-lover chapter 46 . 11/7/2010
Awesome and very lovely chapters
reluctantpartner chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Lol, SOMEONE's getting BIZ-EY! X3
77777777777 chapter 46 . 9/20/2010
Wow, 9 Years is a pretty long time. I hope you do end up finishing this eventually. :)
skenshingumi chapter 46 . 9/13/2010
All these years later, and I am happy to be still following this story. It is so nice that you are committed to finishing it.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »