Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Lovinging-er chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
I seriously love all these one-shots! You are an AMAZING writer, and I can't wait for the rest!

Lovinging-er
D chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
omg i absolutely love this. its probably one of the best ones ive read so far. i love yuki's ring tone "go go power rangers!" ahaha. i really love how the characters are exactly like they are i nthe manga. its soo good. great job. please you absolutely have to write more. pleaase
waiting4morning chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
This was a really cute collection of drabbles. I love how in-character everyone is too. Thanks for writing!
briochee chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I really like the one about the ringtone.

lols it was really funny!

"Go,go,Power Rangers!" XD
xunknownx chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Love this pairing

Love your stories

I want to read more!
Forestwater chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Amazing.

Words can seriously not describe how fan-freaking-tastic this is. So funny and so adorable. And I wish all these scenes were written into the manga!

Too bad you can't contact Natsuki Takaya; I think she'd get a kick out of this, especially since the characters are in-character, which is a rarity here.
danielie chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Wow wow wow. You're not giving up on this story, are you? Because I just found it, and I just fell in love with it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the adorable YukiMachi goodness. Everyone is IC! That's so awesome! And I loved every chapter. "Berrylicious Breezes" made me laugh. ) I need to write my own YukiMachi onseshot sometime, lol.

Thanks for sharing your amazingness! I'll be begging for an update. Please? Hey, I'll even write mine if you write yours. XD (Bribery! Lol.) But this really is AWESOME writing and I hope you continue!

-danielie
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I can't believe I used to obsess over that show, but that's only because a certain incarnation of Sonic The Hedgehog was too weak for everyone's tastes. Poor Yuki, but hey. I didn't consider that possibility either because all the insincerity and how Kyo got picked on too much occupied my time. It's really hard to sympathize for characters when they just won't grow up. Why didn't Natsuki Takaya do something about it?

Hiro: Really, we come all the way here, and she doesn’t even show up. Is she stuck-up or something? Too good to see a couple of kids? I hate snobby people. And to think we chose to come here and watch the newest Mogeta anime with her, and she doesn’t even bother to say hello. Talk about conceited.

Me: YOU'RE conceited! Why doesn't your mother spank you?

Hiro: Well, you did! Honestly, how does someone lose a new DVD? I bet you’re one of those people who never organizes anything, just leaves things lying around and never thinks to put anything where it belongs. Like a slob. I hate lazy people.

Me: So that automatically makes you better than everyone around you? Do you always gotta be right? For once in your miserable life, admit YOU'RE wrong! At least YOU have parents both of which who accept you!

Hiro: You didn’t turn off your phone? Aren’t you supposed to be the president at your school? What kind of responsible president goes around leaving his cell phone on during a movie? I mean, come on, that’s like the rudest thing a person can do! Having their cell phone on during a concert, or a movie, or a show is just plain disrespectful. At least have it on silent! And what kind of adolescent ringtone is that? Power Rangers?

Me: Even though I agree with that last part, you deserve a spanking. Get over here.

Hiro: (gets detained) Hey, lemme go! This is child abuse!

Me: (puts Hiro over knee) If your stupid parents won't discipline you, then it's up to me. (spanks)

Hiro: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!...

Hiro: Well, finally! I thought you’d never turn that thing off. Do you have any idea how stupidly immature it is to leave your phone on? And with a little kid’s ringtone! Aren’t you in high school? Don’t you know better? I hate irresponsible people.

Yuki: Hiro.

Hiro: Yeah?

Yuki: Shut up.

Me: Finally.

Mogeta to me looks like a cross between Pokemon and Muscle. I'm inclined to understand that maybe you're picking on Kakeru too much. Even so, thank goodness for Machi's intervention. When I read the manga, the following dub voices came to mind had Season 2 and on been produced:

Kureno Sohma: Michael Reisz

Naohito Sakuragi: Ian James Corlett

Mayuko Shiraki: Pauline Newstone

Komaki Nakao: Colleen O'Shaughnessey

Kunimitsu Tomoda: Richard Newman

I could be wrong, though.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Haha I read your chapters backwards and I gotta say, they all are AMAZING! and cute! XD love them!
sakura-fai chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
lol i like the twist at the end. :D
sakura-fai chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
so pressing # makes it go into silent mode? is it permant? XD Cuz i didn't know that. Lol, it the chracters match their personalities. I like it! .
twinfeathers chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
poor yuki. kakuru better beware
rainstorm007 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
these are sweet, very sweet. I like the 5th one in particular. Can you do one with Machi and Yuki on a date?
harukohaha chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Cute. Lol! But doesn't Tohru say Yuki-kun by this time?
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Ohh...Kakeru...At least Machi's there to save Yuki! That was hilarious.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »