Reviews for Gaara's 12 Step Program to Serenity
Nictis chapter 14 . 6/25
Oh c'mon, Now I'm curious about the box...
JeslynBoo chapter 14 . 6/17
Ohmygods, so wrooong! So hilariously WRONG! I think I snickered so much I need a cough drop now! :D
palmtreehead chapter 14 . 3/22
I actually laughed out loud. I think I like Lee's and Hinata's responses best - cracktastic.
cinderstar741 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I like it. The ending was amazing. I adore this story. The humor and the emotions at the end was the perfect combo.
Thanks for an awesome read.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Incredible. Good grammar, a slightly ambiguous( Gaara could want the letter because Hinata said she'd do "anything" for him, or because he was finally accepted). The changes in Gaara can be seen even early on. The first chapter shows him as very irritable and later on we see a different side of him not shown in the actual series( nobody can be as stoic as he is). Over all, a great read. Oh and my favourite part was where Kankuro gleefully screamed that the hand nailed to the outpost was his. That was just awesome.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
yay go Gaara yay
anonymousotaku chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Awwwwwww... That was great. I love Gaara. He's my favorite.
Fher34 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Gaara. You! I can't believe it xD
well. At least Hiashi is trying Hinata's honor.
Wow. GAARA U PERV!
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Have you ever thought of writing a sequel to this most awesome story?
Squishymeansyay chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Have you by any chance read "The Prettiest Princess" by Ninjagrrl? Because that's the only other story that rivals yours for incapacitating me with laughter. I laughed so hard I actually fainted, so congrats on being insanely amazing. As to how SPECIFICALLY you're amazing, I don't even know where to start. Apologizing for the prostitutes in Baki's bed is a good start... then you revealed they were male (at least, maybe) and woo! Laugh attack. Seriously. And the Kazekage part? Ye gods, I love you. So much. (bow) Much obliged for the near-fatal hilarity of this work of art.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
That was one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read! The apology letters Gaara sent made me almost piss myself in laughter! Especially the one to the females of the Leaf village! Who knew Gaara was such a pervert? Anyways, absolutely loved It!
WhatDoIDo chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I love the way you handle gaara character. God. I love this gaara. I love him. I love him.
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lol 2374, wonder how much time he used to write those down
Blueharu2-12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG HAHAHAHAH THIS WAS HILARIOUS! :D
Shantel chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
This was awesome! I read it all in a couple of hours! Everything was great except for Hiashi dying. You should've just maimed him or something. Other than that, it was great!