Reviews for Gaara's 12 Step Program to Serenity
The Flaming Darkness chapter 14 . 4/16
yay go Gaara yay
anonymousotaku chapter 14 . 2/28
Awwwwwww... That was great. I love Gaara. He's my favorite.
Fher34 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Gaara. You! I can't believe it xD
well. At least Hiashi is trying Hinata's honor.
Wow. GAARA U PERV!
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Have you ever thought of writing a sequel to this most awesome story?
Squishymeansyay chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Have you by any chance read "The Prettiest Princess" by Ninjagrrl? Because that's the only other story that rivals yours for incapacitating me with laughter. I laughed so hard I actually fainted, so congrats on being insanely amazing. As to how SPECIFICALLY you're amazing, I don't even know where to start. Apologizing for the prostitutes in Baki's bed is a good start... then you revealed they were male (at least, maybe) and woo! Laugh attack. Seriously. And the Kazekage part? Ye gods, I love you. So much. (bow) Much obliged for the near-fatal hilarity of this work of art.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
That was one of the most hilarious stories I've ever read! The apology letters Gaara sent made me almost piss myself in laughter! Especially the one to the females of the Leaf village! Who knew Gaara was such a pervert? Anyways, absolutely loved It!
WhatDoIDo chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I love the way you handle gaara character. God. I love this gaara. I love him. I love him.
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Lol 2374, wonder how much time he used to write those down
Blueharu2-12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG HAHAHAHAH THIS WAS HILARIOUS! :D
Shantel chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
This was awesome! I read it all in a couple of hours! Everything was great except for Hiashi dying. You should've just maimed him or something. Other than that, it was great!
Karuragirl chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Fantastic piece of writting:)
I wish there were more such a hilarious and well written stories to read as Yours.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Lol this was hilarious. And e ending was just...awwwww
I loved it!
Skyrere chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
hehehe... this was great fun to read.
riptocs chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
...wow
Such fuckery! lmao! I loved the content of Gaara's letters (my favorite was the one to Baki)
Too bad Sasuke never got to read his letter...
And that's how Gaara became Kazekage!
kaoslord1982 chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
That was pretty weird. But also entertaining.