Reviews for By Candlelight
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Bloody moronic men. Take her now before she is lost you dear Cadvan. Do not face the same fate The Doctor did.

Alas. This retelling of the adventures of Maread of Pellinor and Cafban of Lirigon have come to an end.(I mean the book) Fanfic 202 has also been picked through and read. I am deeply saddened by this and by the fact that there hath been an update or new story in this fandom in years. I hope you are still with us and have not passed through the gates as the people of Annar, norloch , the sudarian ,the seven kingdoms say. For I have no way of telling. Your work was wonderful and I do hope for more on it though I have up on these childish dreams of this fandom being reborn once the stories became 4 and more years old. Enjoy your ordinary life. This story I do rightfully believe does serve the kind people of Pellinor justice.

Starrojas
lightning strikes 101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
what a stupid, selfless fool of an idiot cadvan is!

i seriously cant believe the nerve of him - "it would be better that way" HA! as if! *mutters darkly to herself*

WHY cant he just be selfish for once in his bloody life? and come on! maerad even blushed! BLUSHED! OBVIOUSLY she has feelings for him too! (and dont even think of contradicting that!) so they simply MUST get together! soooo, i shall give you one week to fix up his stupid mistake! (no pressure) :P

cos that was just BRILLIANT! do you hear me? B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!

now UPDATE!

mE - by the way -loved it! :D :D :D
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aww! Adorable! And I love the insight into Cadvan, and his and Malgorn's banter. See, he DOES have friends! And ha, bet he's glad he rescued Maerad now! And for reasons other than mushrooms.
UnfortunatelyAddicted chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is a great fanfic! If yuo'd said you'd copied ity i would have believed u!
Amber.SZ chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I have to say, I usually try not to read fanfiction for books because the difference in writing styles usually throws me off, but wow. This was a great take on that scene!

I actually found you through your Skip Beat! stories. It was a pleasant surprise to find that you had also written this Pellinor fanfiction.

:D Thanks for the great story!

-Amber
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
love it!
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this is really good!

i love things in CPOV because it gives insight other than the books
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
haha good job, I loved it!
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I couldn't stop laughing... although it would be extemely funny if the thing between M&C started with Cadvan that early in their relationship. I liked it.
pmochizuki chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I absolutely loved this! And you wrote this in an hour... and you thought you wrote badly? Absolutely not! I just finished reading the first Pellinor book and immediately looked for some fanfiction. Now I need to get out and get the other Pellinor books. _ Thanks much for this story!
pellinorfan11 of sffworld chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow that was amazing
burninganchors chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was absolutely amazing! You kept it funny as well as romantic and sweet, something hard to do while keeping to a point. Very good...very good.

P.S. MUSHROOMS! So happy that you included Cadvan's love for those things...I always found that funny, especially since I hate mushrooms and would never, ever dare to love them! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ingu chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow, that was very good. Though it's so frustrating to read, I wish Cadvan, or even Maerad, would just indulge themselves once. All this self-control, sigh.
Contrarian chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
For something quickly written, it's actually very good. I liked the banter between Malgorn and Cadvan, and I think Cadvan's decision regarding Maerad was realistic. Nicely done!
BrazenFerlie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It's wonderful! The banter between Malgorn and Cadvan was excellent, perfectly carrying the spirit of the books. I'm adding this to my Pellinor C2. Check it out!