Reviews for 100 Years to Live
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
That was so sad but great...
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Just starting to read...
Megan Cromwell chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Very well written. I cried when I read it.
twifan2000 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
What a sweet story. A little sad, but I enjoyed it. The different points of view at various times was a great touch!
Anastasia89 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
After the first lyric transition I was confused, it took me a little while to realised that we had switched from BellaPOV to EdwardPOV. But after that realisation I feel that lyrics transition very well between sections and different POVs in your story.

I felt that the characters were fairly true to the originals. Jacob especially was spot on. I laughed when I realised what exactly Edward was seeing in Alices mind, very nice.

I noticed, maybe 3 missing words...just stuff like 'in' and 'at'.

I thought it was a very down to earth, realistic story.

I would have given it a 9 or possibly even a 10/10 if Edward was more like the original.

It would be great if in your Authors Note you said that it was not all from Bellas point of view.

Overall a 7 out of 10. Definately worth reading.

P.S. Sorry if my words are too basic, I'm so used to talking to my toddler now that the 'big' words are only starting to come back to me.
x3-twilight57-x3 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
SAIS SI TRISTE... Voir Edward et Bella s├ęparer... a non je pourais pas.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Not bad.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Sad!
bookworm1234 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
o my gosh that whole thing was so sad, i cried a little bit. it was beautiful but sad.
Hekate chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I already find your story & I'm realy do love it! It's the first Fanfic that makes me cry! So thx for the awsome story and keep on writing other storys that good! With greetz from Germany :o)
VEMV chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
this made me cry... not a lot of fan fictions can do that. i love how you wrote this even though i am extremely happy that this did not happen in the books. I love how you connected edward and bella even to the end of her, and consequently his,life you are a really good writer :]
swwblackhawk chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I was going through old stories and found this one i just wanted to tell you that i loved it how you had it follow Bella through her human life and Edward dieing of a broken heart at the end was definitely the way to go
o2b18 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
short... but very sweet:)
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Oh!

It's so sad... So bittersweet! So.. real.

Very nice story!