Reviews for Trog Tale
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
Cool fic! Great job on it, though I'm still edgy about a few characters in certain roles, great job. Even though you forgot Carl's "And I'm not a real financial adviser!" (after Dash's "I lied."), it seems pretty cool. Very interesting indeed. Keep up the good work.
WinterLoveSong chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
This was a really good story. Do a PotC one next, please!
Wormtail96 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
This was a Great story, Glowworm! I'm impressed! As for your next fic, how about the Pirates of the Caribbean fic. How about this cast.

Jack-Bloo

Will-Either Edd and Chad (Chad from KND)

Elizabeth- Either You or Violet

Barbossa-Scorpio

Commodore Norrington-Leroy

Raghetti and Pintel-Dash and Stitch

Whatcha think?
Wormtail96 chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
Whoa boy! Yin has been kidnapped! And next chapter, the truth comes out! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Well, now, it looks like Dash and Stitch Junior have met up! And thanks for adding Scorpio Junior, and Briar Rose! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Oh, no, Leroy's kids! R.I.P! And it looks like Dash is gonna become famous.

Say, can Barty Karkaroff (And OC Trog of mine) play that HammerHead Shark in the next chapter? (He's bio is on my profile)

Update son!
Wormtail96 chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Okay, now Dash is really in trouble! And thanks for putting me and NL in this! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Aww, poor Stitch Junior! He never does seem to fit in! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Aw, now that was sweet of Yin! Giving her emerald to Dash! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Good work! I love this chapter! Especially the 'what' segment! LOL! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Alright! Thanks for getting this next chapter up! DashxYin, I love that pairing! Anyway, when Leroy appears, can he wear this attire:

A black jumpsuit in the style of a business suit, a dark-purple cloak, and he holds a cane with a metal dragon head (The cane has a hiden magic wand inside it).

Whatcha think?

Anyway, please continue!
WinterLoveSong chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Your stories are funny! I just finished reading Railaddin, and I decided to read your other story. You and I like a lot of the same things! I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and I'm in the midst of writing a Kingdom Hearts story, if you wanna check it out . . . *wink wink* But seriously, your stories are AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Wormtail96 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Hey, thanks for getting this up! And thanks for adding some of my most favourite characters in here!

Anyway, it seems that neither Stitch Jr. nor Dash have it easy! Update soon!
Wormtail96 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well, this looks even better than the last cast! Especially with Leroy as Don Lino! Please Update!