Reviews for Friend
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 6/11
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*sniffle*

*sob*

MEANIE! YOU KILLED PIKACHU!

*sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww that's so sad. Pikachu and ash are a team, I can't imagine them apart
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really liked the story, but the end kind of dissapointed me. I was expecting more. It seemed like it ended in kinf of a weird place. I thought maybe Misty would come in and see him or there would be a funeral or something. Thought it needed more closure. Pretty good, overall, though.
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh no! Poor Pikachu!

I thought it was interesting how you left Ash's wife un-named, but I, of course, filled Misty into the slot. It was sad, but had perfect spelling and grammar. Good job!
Shippostail chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This made my eyes glisten. Hmm I really liked how you didn't mension the name of his wife just as you mentioned with prefering whichever girl to be with him. I haven't seen any other author here in the pokemon section do that. Maybe i have but never noticed or don't remember. I strongly support AshXMisty, but i don't like it when as i read some stories, the other girl(s) get bashed. I thought it was a really good idea on your part. Additionally, the grammar and spelling were flawless. Good Work.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I was near tears by the end! Poor pikachu! Very well written. Great job.
angelwings chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
You told the future of Ash's life like it's supost 2 be, I almost burst into tears!
KaterinaBeloved chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Its real sad I mean to see Pikachu just die like that. Wow. I mean he was always the energetic electric type 2.
Shiguya Retomasi chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Well...it didn't really hit me strongly but the emotion was there. How very sad to be in a state of peace while the one who amtters most to you is falling into an endless sleep...the guilt of not being there in his final moments...but, at least he died peacefully.