Reviews for An Offer You Can't Refuse
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 5/9
Love it! So beautiful, and I love what you did with having them list what they loved about each other.

God bless you.
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
ADORABLE AND WOW AND WOW AND OMG I LOVED IT!
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
wow that was funny and sweet and really good!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
flippin adorable.
Nomby chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That's quite touching, actually. It has some fluff, some depth, some humor and some seriousness all put into one to create a fantastic fanfic. Well done!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awwww. That was funny, awkward, weird, snappy, cute. All entirely Zutara. Great job
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was fantastic!
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was just tooooooo cute!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful job! You made a lot of good points, I know Sokka ships them, and of course Zuko and Katara would fight about whether she should marry him.
Serpentineroads chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
The last three lines were glorious and perfect and basically summed up their entire relationship metaphorically. I thought it was SO cleverly thought out, kudos to you!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so cute! I loved every bit of it :)
Artexatreyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Absolute. Just absobloodylute. Loved it ALL. Near enough brought a tear to me eye :) good on'ya, hope to read more Zutara from you!
14Simba chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was so sweeet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Can I just say i love this! The last three lines are great and aKatara's exercise is a brilliant idea. When I have kids im gonna torture them with it! *evil smirk*. Its a really good fan fic. its really well written too. thankyou for a beautiful and clean peice of Zutara
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
ughh so good! The arguing part was funny! hairloopies!