Reviews for An Offer You Can't Refuse
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 9/8
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 6/18
wow that was funny and sweet and really good!
airichan623 chapter 1 . 2/4
flippin adorable.
Nomby chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That's quite touching, actually. It has some fluff, some depth, some humor and some seriousness all put into one to create a fantastic fanfic. Well done!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awwww. That was funny, awkward, weird, snappy, cute. All entirely Zutara. Great job
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was fantastic!
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was just tooooooo cute!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful job! You made a lot of good points, I know Sokka ships them, and of course Zuko and Katara would fight about whether she should marry him.
Serpentineroads chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
The last three lines were glorious and perfect and basically summed up their entire relationship metaphorically. I thought it was SO cleverly thought out, kudos to you!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so cute! I loved every bit of it :)
Artexatreyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Absolute. Just absobloodylute. Loved it ALL. Near enough brought a tear to me eye :) good on'ya, hope to read more Zutara from you!
14Simba chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was so sweeet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Can I just say i love this! The last three lines are great and aKatara's exercise is a brilliant idea. When I have kids im gonna torture them with it! *evil smirk*. Its a really good fan fic. its really well written too. thankyou for a beautiful and clean peice of Zutara
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
ughh so good! The arguing part was funny! hairloopies!
Symphonic Madness chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow. I absolutely loved this. I am literally blown away. The ending was what made me give you kudos for this awesome story. I'm big on sappy endings, and stories in general, so this made me unbelievably happy. Favoriting this and favoriting you. Amazing job well done, xcgirl08. I appreciate you posting this. You are an amazing author. I would love for you to collaborate with me on a Zutara fanfic. Message me for details. Thanks!
-Symphonic Madness