Reviews for Please Remember Me
numba1DBZgal chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
so cute!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I must say, thank you very much for not bashing Hercule. Honestly, people don't give the guy enough credit, even though yeah, he's a bit of a jerk sometimes. But deep down he really is a good father figure. This is very maturely written, and I loved reading this so much. Thank you for writing!

Take care,

LGT
BLG chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
A little open ending here an there is just fine, I think. I like introspective stories, and you did a pretty good job there.
G. Login chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I like the way you did this story. It shows Hercule as human, and not just a lying thief. He did what he did for his family and not just himself, and got caught in the trap of lies.
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, you're not an idiot!I actually loved the fact that she spoke to Gohan immediately after that crucial talk with her father.

It just seemed to...fit.

*laughs8 Yes, I can see that you like fics with a little more angst.

There is one thing that I'd like to make a mention of though...

You wrote that Hercule's 'incentive' for continuing with the facade is that he knew his family would be on the street, that he had pursued money and fame prior to the cell games but was unable to attain them. I think that is a very 'real' way to speculate as to why a man would so something so fraudulent and dishonest but I have to disagree where you said that he wasn't 'famous' BEFORE the cell games.

Like you said, he fought in various tournaments and was even able to win the championship belt. That was how he was 'introduced' in the series (a type of foreshadowing, you could say); Gohan and the Z gang saw him on T.V. where vowed to destroy cell himself. There is also a scene in one episode where Roshi and Oolong watch him on television as he performs the 'amazing' feat of pulling a whole row of buses and ripping a phonebook in half. So that shows that he ws at least somewhat famous, albeit simply by riding the coat-tails of disaster and capitalising on the people's fear of Cell.

I actually think that you portrayed the characters with personalities that can legitimately be called canon. After all,Videl DOES soften down after the whole buu escapade, ESPECIALLY when she's around Gohan.

However, realistically, it is unlikely that some of the anger that she evidently feels towards Hercule wouldn't have made itself apparent during such a 'touchy' conversation. Yet, I liked it *applauds you*.

Again, I apologise for the meandering PM. Sorry.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to me.

Bye!
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
The characters were fairly good, except a little towards the end. The ending was a bit strange. However, some of Gohan's lines were really good. I.e. have a few people...good things... that whole paragraph was really wonderful and deep, profound. It'd be a shame not to have them in the story. Maybe you could stick them somewhere else in the story, or use the lines in a seperate fanfic? An alternative would be an introduction that correponds to the conclusion. (i.e. ...Gohan came in through Videl's window to support her before she confronted her father...). The story now has a free-standing body and seperate conclusion; The conclusion doesn't make sense w/o a intro. An all-body piece might better suit your style and the one-shot genre, or adding an introduction might better develop your story and express your original idea.
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You know, I read this 2 times, but then I accidently closed the window and forgot to review, and as I was coloring my fanart of GunParade March ( A very unloved anime...) in photoshop, my minds drifter to your fic. I remember how you made Hercule human, and the reasons he gave to Videl for what he did. However, what did Gohan think of this? He also needed the money, so why not risk it, I think it would make a great fic, I mean, I cant help but to be curios.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Nice. I really like Hercule as a character; He's pretty funny. This was a nice fic, well done.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Goku never looked like he needed money or chichi. Considering how far they live from the city, they probably have some home remedies. Well anyway, I like this perspective on Hercule. It certaintly does make sense. But we don't know much about Videl's mom. She could have divorced him for being a womnaizer. But I DO like this. Good emotion here
Dominique chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I really liked where you ended the story, because that way we got to see a little G/V action.

And about characters and OOCness I think you got them quite well, that's the way I'd have expected them to act.

About Hercule, I don't think he is such a jerk as he is always described in fanfiction, good thing you gave him a chance!

You should write more DBZ fics, especially G/V we need them!

sorry 'bout my english, it's not my main language
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I've never really thought about Hercule in that way; he's one of my least favorite characters. But after reading this I feel sorry for the guy, almost to the point of tears. So you know what that means...you write really well! When you can get someone's emotions involved you've done what you set out to do.
fireeyes chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aw this story was so good! I have always wanted someone to write a story where Hercule doesn't seem like a such a jerk, and you did it! Thank you. I hope to see more of your work out here.