Reviews for I Pray For You
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
very very nice! I loved it.
thealmightyspork chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I thought that this was a very well written piece considering you have never written Bulma before. I would have liked to see I bit more of Bulma and Vegeta interaction though I understand that it was not part of the story.

I liked it because I think that you have really shown Bulma's character. Especially here;

'...if Vegeta didn’t need her, why should she be the needy one?...'

When you made her defensive towards herself because her pride got in the way, I thought that was definately Bulma.

love Thealmightyspork
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Interesting but good
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
usually i dont read these sort of things, loneliness and all but i clicked on this and loved it. its different than most BV fics. especially loved your little thought at the botto, the first one, as that seems to be something ppl forget in in this pairing. anyways, talking way to long, cute story byes :)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I thought this was a great one shot. It was pretty peaceful too. Great job on it.
bookwormatcams chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story! It was short and sweet and the ending was perfect. You didn't overact any of the characters and that's the most probable move that Vegeta would do.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i liked it
Arineae chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Amazing. A simple action can speak volumes, and I found this story very sweet. :)
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I thought it was great. Nice to see a story that doesn't end in an innuendo.
Frankokomando chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Nicely written :)
Vladgurl chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
short and sweet. Its nice to see a change and not everyone believes every problem can be solved with sex. Some things come out better when leaving a little innocence and room for the actual mood to set in and heal itself. Good job